The thing that makes you the most mad...

Virgil

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously expected better with Rex? Really?

Rex talks a lot of crap and then gets it all shoved back down his throat. He's entertaining as hell, but not exactly what anyone would consider to be successful. I would rather have had the Bills take a shot on someone like Dan Quinn who might not have head coaching experience than this clown.

Loudmouth head coaches who have no accountability. Who cannot back up their silly bold predicitions with actual play on the field.

Ryan's postgame presser showed a assclown in denial. he cannot beat a well coached disciplined team. get prepared for 16 years and counting.

Ryan was doing what Rex does, trying to shift the focus from his players to him. He knows the chit storm that was coming their way, now he is taking it.

BTW, no way is this team done. They will learn from it. Giants are a much better better team than people think. Should be 4-0. Will win that division easily.

Ryan was doing what Rex does, trying to shift the focus from his players to him. He knows the chit storm that was coming their way, now he is taking it.

BTW, no way is this team done. They will learn from it. Giants are a much better better team than people think. Should be 4-0. Will win that division easily.

IMO the focus rightly should be on him and not the players. Apparently the Pats*** game meant nothing in terms of a " learning" experience. However, at least one player already has said. The game was a learning experience. Are the players simply that dumb? it's the coaching IMO.

The defense this year is a shadow of the past two years. darby of course is the lone surprise. i just do not like this build a bully stuff. he holds no one accountable. OBD this AM should not be a pleasant place to be sitting. One would imagine his boss El Pegul has already had a WTF call with Rex. personally, I miss Schwartz as DC.

There are 2 things that make me equally upset so far this year.

1) Our Offensive and Defensive geniuses/gurus/whatevers seem to have out-schemed themselves twice now this year. It doesn't take a genius to realize that you need to jam everyone at the line when the opposing QB is getting the ball out in 2 seconds or less. It also doesn't take a genius to realize that our offense is significantly better when it is moving the pocket, our QB is rolling out, and we are more aggressive.

2) Not just yesterday, not just against the Bills, but this season overall it seems that games are being determined as much by the referees as they are by the players. Games are barely watchable with all the stoppages, and there have been blatant flags which have been picked up for no reason as well. There is an absolute lack of consistency, not only from crew to crew, but also within a game itself.

Explain the end of the half, please.

I think the Bills had 70 yards of offence in the 1st half. Sometimes the best thing to do is cut your losses and re group at halftime. If the bills were going to try and get points at the end of the half, it probably would have resulted in a turnover or getting tyrod taylor killed

The team's lack of discipline and penalty problem have to be corrected and quickly...and that is 100% a coaching issue.

Rex needs to tone it down for a few weeks and actually deliver some results if he isn't gong to lose a lot of the fanbase.

Nothing. This is my Sunday distraction and my weekly hobby, but I gave up on being mad about it in 2006 after I had my first child.

If they cant get their collective S together then that's on them. Morons.[/quot

We can all definitely learn something from you. After yesterdays game I wasnt mad at all. Not pleased yes, baffled of course. Mad nope. I have actually programmed myself to expect to lose and when we win im pleasantly surprised. These athletes and coaches make too much money compared to all of us so why should we let it rip at us? One thing that could grab their attention tho is next home game no one show. But that wont happen this is Buffalo.

I was up early, watched most of the Dolphins/Jets game - gave a lot of serious thought about the AFC East standings, etc... then...I was religiously and patriotically pumped up at the start of the Bills game. By halftime - I was a frustrated, irritated bundle of nerves. It was an all too familiar feeling - I call it my "Bills game anxiety". Because I had it on DVR - I left the house at half-time - went outside with my girlfriend, went for a run, headed to the park and played catch with our football (beautiful brisk day on Boston) and felt much better. I came home with a whole different perspective. The old me would have stayed in, drank more, put on talk radio just to listen to the Rex bashers, and been miserable the remainder of the day. It's taken 15 years, but I'm finally maturing about the Bills (and the bad results) enough that I'm making a conscious effort not to let it ruin my whole Sunday and the start of my week anymore. Part of that comes from recognizing that the outcomes are completely out of my control. Also, at times - it's as if we as fans care FAR MORE than the millionaire players do about the score. None of those players even know who I am or even care that last year...I flew to Houston to watch Marrone lay an egg. That this year, I'll fly to KC to watch them play there. The more I watch, the more that I believe that most of the players don't care what the score is or even care how they are perceived as a team. That's evident in the ridiculous number of penalties.

Overreaction

There is enough evidence at this point regarding discipline and the penalties for this to not be overreaction.

If it is not corrected quickly, we will not make the playoffs this year, which is my definition of success/failure this season.

What makes me mad is that couch coaches can see what is going on, yet the real coaches cant adjust in game.

What makes me mad is that there were barely any passes thrown to the middle of the field. Everything was thrown to the outside and often short of first down.

What makes me mad is how a stupid punt returner kept fair catching inside the 10.

What makes me mad is how Jerry Hughes keeps taking stupid penalties.

What makes me mad was the lack of urgency in the 2 minute drill.

What makes me mad is all the people who think Gilmore is great. Darby is the real deal.

What makes me mad is how the game was changing for the Bills and special teams allowed the punt returner to take out to the 32 yard line after fumbling the ball in the endzone.

What makes me mad is how Easley gets paid 5 million to be a ST player. Yet when hes alone in the endzone for an easy TD, he trips.

What makes me mad is REX THE DOUCHE RYAN! He was terrible as a Jets coach, and hes even worse as the Bills coach. This dude should be in a broadcast booth.

FINALLY: what makes me more mad, is that next Sunday, Ill be watching this team again, and the next, and the next and so on!

Edited by fredex22

Lack of urgency. And no killer instinct. I remember when they said they were gonna put people in position to make plays? As much as i dont agree with the dareus extension... they need to figure out... what made him so good last year. Him and mario are worth 205 mil. And have shown they can live up to billing. What the hell is going on. Watch bradham last year, watch him at fl st. He is a heat seaking scud missile. Not a cover man. Stop with the square peg round holes

BINGO! Could not have said it better myself. It took me about 10 sec to figure out what group of Bills showed up today.

I was up early, watched most of the Dolphins/Jets game - gave a lot of serious thought about the AFC East standings, etc... then...I was religiously and patriotically pumped up at the start of the Bills game. By halftime - I was a frustrated, irritated bundle of nerves. It was an all too familiar feeling - I call it my "Bills game anxiety". Because I had it on DVR - I left the house at half-time - went outside with my girlfriend, went for a run, headed to the park and played catch with our football (beautiful brisk day on Boston) and felt much better. I came home with a whole different perspective. The old me would have stayed in, drank more, put on talk radio just to listen to the Rex bashers, and been miserable the remainder of the day. It's taken 15 years, but I'm finally maturing about the Bills (and the bad results) enough that I'm making a conscious effort not to let it ruin my whole Sunday and the start of my week anymore. Part of that comes from recognizing that the outcomes are completely out of my control. Also, at times - it's as if we as fans care FAR MORE than the millionaire players do about the score. None of those players even know who I am or even care that last year...I flew to Houston to watch Marrone lay an egg. That this year, I'll fly to KC to watch them play there. The more I watch, the more that I believe that most of the players don't care what the score is or even care how they are perceived as a team. That's evident in the ridiculous number of penalties.

Good post. I can totally relate. You have to keep these football games in perspective.

Giving your heart to the Buffalo Bills unconditionally is like a young single guy allowing himself to fall in love with the hot little party girl who likes to flirt with all the guys. Man she is fun to ride but if you give her your heart, sooner or later (probably sooner) she will break your heart and let you down.

What makes me mad is that couch coaches can see what is going on, yet the real coaches cant adjust in game.

What makes me mad is that there were barely any passes throw to the middle of the field. Everything was thrown to the outside and often short of first down.

What makes me mad is how a stupid punt returner kept fair catching inside the 10.

What makes me mad is how Jerry Hughes keeps taking stupid penalties.

What makes me mad was the lack of urgency in the 2 minute drill.

What makes me mad is all the people who think Gilmore is great. Darby is the real deal.

What makes me mad is how the game was changing for the Bills and special teams allowed the punt returner to take out to the 32 yard line after fumbling the ball in the endzone.

What makes me mad is how Easley gets paid 5 million to be a ST player. Yet when hes alone in the endzone for an easy TD, he trips.

What makes me mad is how is REX THE DOUCH RYAN! He was terrible as a Jets coach, and hes even worse as the Bills coach. This dude should be in a broadcast booth.

FINALLY: what makes me more mad, is that next Sunday, Ill be watching this team again, and the next, and the next and so on!

Dude you nailed it! 100% agree with all. Gilmore totally sucks.

IMO the focus rightly should be on him and not the players. Apparently the Pats*** game meant nothing in terms of a " learning" experience. However, at least one player already has said. The game was a learning experience. Are the players simply that dumb? it's the coaching IMO.

The defense this year is a shadow of the past two years. darby of course is the lone surprise. i just do not like this build a bully stuff. he holds no one accountable. OBD this AM should not be a pleasant place to be sitting. One would imagine his boss El Pegul has already had a WTF call with Rex. personally, I miss Schwartz as DC.

Coaching is an excuse . No coach can catch a ball or make a block or a tackle on the field. The Bills made next to no plays on offense for almost 3 quarters. That's not coaching , that's players not beating the guy in front of them or just getting beat.