The thing that makes you the most mad...

Virgil

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The ridiculously conservative game plan on offense after a fairly wide open and explosive game on offense last week. I realize Sammy wasn't playing but how many times did they go run run pass punt today?

The defense though is the most disappointing and frustrating. I hv no idea what Rex and he defensive coaches are doing. There is no need to be crazy exotic when you have the talent this defense has, just line up and let them play. I really miss Schwartz

Have to be this for me, how many times do want to keep that bunch formation and run right smack into

the teeth of the # 2 ranked run D? When we spread it out, Taylor started having success!

Throws short of the first down marker the entire first half. RUN RUN and not use the talent of the QB. Let him play. The temper management of these grown men. They can't control themselves on or off the field I guess. It is a shame and they should be refunding the money for tickets to that game. The players should pay. Unsportsmen penalty 10k fine from their paycheck. That they might understand.

I don't know if it's the thing that makes me the most mad, but I hate it when my wife hangs her bras to dry on the door handles all over the house because she doesn't want to run them through the dryer and its easier than putting them on hangers. For some reason it annoys me to no end.

Wait...is this the right thread for this?

Pic?