The thing that makes you the most mad...

Virgil

When I take the emotion of the moment out of it, I think I'm the most angry by the fact that these are group of adults that are paid millions of dollars to do nothing more than play football and everything within that.

Yes, we are all human and capable of flaws. But we have a top 10 talent team and continue to not be mentally prepared, can't execute, or can't stop making dump penalties.

I don't know if it's worst to lose when you know you should win or lose knowing you had no chance. I feel like we've done both over the years.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills did not even try to win.

Obvious with the kneel down before half - left all 3 TO's on the board.

Something bigger than us all at play.

Yep. In a business where lucrative jobs are lost/ won based on results ( i.e winning) the Bills did not try to win. Next please...

Lack of urgency. And no killer instinct. I remember when they said they were gonna put people in position to make plays? As much as i dont agree with the dareus extension... they need to figure out... what made him so good last year. Him and mario are worth 205 mil. And have shown they can live up to billing. What the hell is going on. Watch bradham last year, watch him at fl st. He is a heat seaking scud missile. Not a cover man. Stop with the square peg round holes

The ridiculously conservative game plan on offense after a fairly wide open and explosive game on offense last week. I realize Sammy wasn't playing but how many times did they go run run pass punt today?

The defense though is the most disappointing and frustrating. I hv no idea what Rex and he defensive coaches are doing. There is no need to be crazy exotic when you have the talent this defense has, just line up and let them play. I really miss Schwartz

Edited by Max997

The fact that all this talent that Whaley and the Pegulas have brought in is being wasted by what appears to be mediocre coaching. The fans expected a lot more. Yes, there may be complacency on the part of the high salaried "stars" that have become part of the equation but coaches have feet.

These guys all have at least 3 years of college education. They should be able to control their emotions

It's not going to get any better when you have a coach who doesn't see anything wrong with it

When I take the emotion of the moment out of it, I think I'm the most angry by the fact that these are group of adults that are paid millions of dollars to do nothing more than play football and everything within that.

Yes, we are all human and capable of flaws. But we have a top 10 talent team and continue to not be mentally prepared, can't execute, or can't stop making dump penalties.

I don't know if it's worst to lose when you know you should win or lose knowing you had no chance. I feel like we've done both over the years.

It could be worse. Good thing we are not the Dull fins. Talk about lack of effort.

Philbin or the D coach to be fires per rumors I heard on the radio.

Explain the end of the half, please.

explain the end of the 4th QTR 2 minute drill!!!!

Nothing. This is my Sunday distraction and my weekly hobby, but I gave up on being mad about it in 2006 after I had my first child.

If they cant get their collective S together then that's on them. Morons.[/quot

We can all definitely learn something from you. After yesterdays game I wasnt mad at all. Not pleased yes, baffled of course. Mad nope. I have actually programmed myself to expect to lose and when we win im pleasantly surprised. These athletes and coaches make too much money compared to all of us so why should we let it rip at us? One thing that could grab their attention tho is next home game no one show. But that wont happen this is Buffalo.

It could be worse. Good thing we are not the Dull fins. Talk about lack of effort.

Philbin or the D coach to be fires per rumors I heard on the radio.

explain the end of the 4th QTR 2 minute drill!!!!

Yeah.. Talk about giving up.... During the first five minutes of the Jets vs. Dolphins game, when the Jets made a big play, the camera showed Philbin on the sidelines and he was smiling and joking around with somebody. Talk about being a loser. And some of the Miami players looked like they had already given up caring whether they won or lost that game.....And it was still in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Pathetic display for Miami fans. I can see why they are so pissed.