Body Integrity Identity Disorder....

The Poojer

I'm beginning to think this whole body identity disorder stuff is more common than I originally thought. I happen to work with a guy who wants very badly for all of his teeth to be knocked out. I can tell he wants this very much because it's evident in everything he does. I can also tell that he is hesitant to voice his wish out loud, due to the stigma of this poorly-understood disease. I'm not normally inclined to go out of my way to help this guy, because we don't happen to have a close friendly relationship, but as a result of my new heightened awareness of this strange condition, I'm seriously considering a spontaneous act of charity on his behalf.

Edited by Cugalabanza

I'm beginning to think this whole body identity disorder stuff is more common than I originally thought. I happen to work with a guy who wants very badly for all of his teeth to be knocked out. I can tell he wants this very much because it's evident in everything he does. I can also tell that he is hesitant to voice his wish out loud, due to the stigma of this poorly-understood disease. I'm not normally inclined to go out of my way to help this guy, because we don't happen to have a close friendly relationship, but as a result of my new heightened awareness of this strange condition, I'm seriously considering a spontaneous act of charity on his behalf.

:lol::thumbsup:

I'd advise against it. You can get in a lot of trouble practicing medicine without a license.