Game Ball Goes To????????? Make your pic....

mellaman101

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that idiot Rodak should publicly apologize for writing this garbage. That or Williams should run it over to that Pats**** fans house.

Tyrod gets the game ball, but a large handful of players had spectacular games.

Tyrod, Incognito, Preston Brown, Harvin, Darby, Clay, Dareus, Karlos and Hughes all played like pro bowlers.

Team played well all over. Loved it.

Darby is MVP of the first three games.

Watkins and McCoy are not contributing much or at all to the offense.

Harvin and TT are the MVPs of the offense so far. Without Harvin we'd be nowhere.

Huh? Watkins has 2 TD's and constantly has drawn double teams opening up the field for everyone else. McCoy has a TD this week, over 100 yards last week of offense, etc. Both have dealt with injuries. How are they not contributing at all? This isn't fantasy football dude.

And in 2 of 3 games we went up big and allowed us to lean on reserve players more. So again, how are these two not contributing?

I don't think you can give it to just Incognito. The whole line played equally well today so if you are going to go Incognito I'd say entire o-line.

I might give it to Darby. Dude was making plays in the secondary all night even with his own teammate knocking him out twice. Between him and Karlos Williams, we had a great draft without having a first round draft pick.