What's the BS excuse if we lose to Miami this week?

Virgil

Anybody read Ryan's account of the first time he coached against Peyton Manning? That should tell you a lot about what he is capable of wrt blitzing or not. Also the Air Raid articles that were posted in the Billycheck* Monster thread are key to understanding how to defense what that Offense is capable of doing. I did notice that the DBs were not side by side which is a key to keep the picks from working as effectively as they can be. They did play off and soft though.

Tough loss. But still I don't think Rex owes me or anyone else anything but a competitive team. And I think he's producing that.

Go Bills!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad sushi

I'm very disappointed in this board for the lack of proper appreciation my response has been shown. I followed the OP's instructions to the letter, and I have returned my profile pic to its former glory.

Shame on all of you. Squish the fish.

Rex will come out and say the obvious company line. "We didn't play good enough, it's a long season and we play the Giants this week, we'll get ready for the Giants and turning this thing around. We've got plenty of season left and we won't end with the same stats we started with and I'm looking forward to taking this team to the next step" .....

these threads are idiotic. There's an excellent chance the Bills lose this game. It's a very long season. Pretty much every year when I look at the schedule, I count on splitting the division games. I'm not going to panic if the Bills lose this week. They certainly could win this week but it's not the end of the world if they lose.

I'm sorry. I realize I don't post much here. But I've been visiting this site for more than 10 years. I love reading Bills related conversation.

But why do people like you even start topics like this? Constructive criticism is one thing, but nagging, whining, and b!t@hing before the game is even played? Is negativity and pessimism so fused to your core that you can't even look forward to a Bills game?

Be honest, you're not looking forward to the game, you're looking forward to the Bills losing so that you can come back here and take some kind of pride in predicting the disaster of a loss. Because after two games into the season, you've already decided you don't like this failure of a team.

There are so many great, intelligent posters here at twobillsdrive. Even when they disagree they usually speak with intelligence and the debate is terrific. You're not at their level.

My rant is over, the mic has been dropped.

I'm sorry. I realize I don't post much here. But I've been visiting this site for more than 10 years. I love reading Bills related conversation.

But why do people like you even start topics like this? Constructive criticism is one thing, but nagging, whining, and b!t@hing before the game is even played? Is negativity and pessimism so fused to your core that you can't even look forward to a Bills game?

Be honest, you're not looking forward to the game, you're looking forward to the Bills losing so that you can come back here and take some kind of pride in predicting the disaster of a loss. Because after two games into the season, you've already decided you don't like this failure of a team.

There are so many great, intelligent posters here at twobillsdrive. Even when they disagree they usually speak with intelligence and the debate is terrific. You're not at their level.

its a look at meeeeee thread by the OP

I love how angry some of you are getting about this post. I mean seriously, lighten up.

And then you still have to post even though you hate it so much.

Edited by Freddie's Ghost

I'm very disappointed in this board for the lack of proper appreciation my response has been shown. I followed the OP's instructions to the letter, and I have returned my profile pic to its former glory.

Shame on all of you. Squish the fish.

you have done the right thing. have no self doubt..

Squish the Fish !!

in regard to the OP. i do not feel the need to consider any excuses. at this point in time.

haha oh nevermind.....

seriously the defense is going to be dominating....going to be you have to give the coaches players and scheme 5 to 6 games before they will be rolling.

i think its already rolling , from last weeks 4th qtr. Roman knows what he is doing. but yes, be patient. not like waiting for Marrone to show his hand ( he still has not)

But everyone knows Roman is as deep as he is wide with playbooks. waiting for the layers to keep up

; )