What's the BS excuse if we lose to Miami this week?

Virgil

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Immortal...and incorrect. Hitler did pretty well on the road. He beat the opponents he was supposed to, and was competitive against the stronger opponents.

He just couldn't win in December.

Something about his arms. He couldn't compete in the cold and the wind.

Not at all. I'm a give Ej time guy.

Just came from the "Taylor review" thread and am dragging some of the pro EJ/anti Tyrod sentiment from there.

Assumed it's why you bf4e and a few others seem to be ready to trash Tyrod. If not then I'm in the wrong.

I like Taylor. In the review thread I only said that I thought he got hot because it was garbage time. But at least he took advantage of the Pats backing off on the pressure in the 4th quarter. That quarter was a big plus for him.

I would like to see the Bills really open up Roman's playbook and start calling the "big chunk" roll out downfield throws and also the read option misdirection plays. They aren't doing Taylor any favors with a conservative offense that keeps 8 in the box and Taylor hemmed in in the pocket with no where to go. They need to get the defense to back off and respect his arm. They need to do it this week IMO.

What's the BS excuse if we win Troll?

I'm a troll? I feel like you don't know what that terms means online.

I'm sorry, but saying we were outcoached and unprepared is a BS excuse after last week. It's not that we lost, it's how we lost. It's the fact that everyone and their mothers knew what NE was going to do, who they were going to throw to, and we still weren't ready. I expect more of this organization as they have prompted me to.

The Pats gave Miami the blue print. It's up to Rex to flip the script and attack the QB on defense and come out passing down field to get Miami out of the 8 in a box mode. If they go "ground and pound" they will lose this game.

If the Pats gave Miami the blue print on how to beat us, have the Jags given us the blue print on how to beat Miami?

The Pats gave Miami the blue print. It's up to Rex to flip the script and attack the QB on defense and come out passing down field to get Miami out of the 8 in a box mode. If they go "ground and pound" they will lose this game.

Fortunately Jacksonville gave buffalo a blueprint too.

Immortal...and incorrect. Hitler did pretty well on the road. He beat the opponents he was supposed to, and was competitive against the stronger opponents.

He just couldn't win in December.

Very nice!

-They were playing their first home game, them and their fans were really hyped.

-They have an under-rated D

-Tyrod needs more time

-Rex didn't get the team ready

-Any given Sunday blah

Just want to get these out of the way because there is absolutely no reason we should lose this Sunday if we are the team we are "supposed" to be.

Dude, shut up. Go sit in a corner and be pessimistic

No excuses really. Miami lost to what may be the worst team this season in the NFL and struggled versus another mediocre team. This weekend's game is a "told you so" game by whichever sports writers you want to believe in predicting what was going to happen in the AFC East. Buffalo beats Miami and you can say they hung with the Patriots, but start the season 2-1. Miami beats the Bills and they're the same team we've seen before that can't seem to win divisional games. At the end of the day, if the Bills can't beat the teams that are supposed to be and ARE good, then it doesn't really matter.

I hope we dont lose.

I wont call you a troll. Stupid word if you ask me.

But it is a weird thread and you shouldnt be too surprised by the comments....

Fair enough. And again, I should have expected it.

But like I said, we should fully expect to win. If we don't and it's because of some BS about being outcoached or not being prepared, I may lose my mind

I'm a troll? I feel like you don't know what that terms means online.

I'm sorry, but saying we were outcoached and unprepared is a BS excuse after last week. It's not that we lost, it's how we lost. It's the fact that everyone and their mothers knew what NE was going to do, who they were going to throw to, and we still weren't ready. I expect more of this organization as they have prompted me to.

:lol: The irony is fantastic.

You begin by saying being outcoached/unprepared is a BS excuse, then proceed to complain about how they weren't prepared.

"It's hard to win in the NFL" - Buffalo Bills Coach Rex Ryan, 9/28/2015 press conference after losing to the Miami Dolphins by 17 points while committing 19 penalties for 220 yards, outgaining the Offense by 39 yards

did anyone have that hot take yet?