Will the refs let us win this game?

Estelle Getty

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth be told, this will be a test to see if the refs are in the NFL's pocket or the pats.

In one hand you got the pats getting all the calls and favoritism but in the other, you get the bills at 2-0 knocking off the super bowl champs.

It's going to show what's more important, favoritism or ratings.

Just a thought. Although it could end up being both at the end of the game. Give the bills a bone and let the pats get the win.

Edited by The Wiz

Truth be told, this will be a test to see if the refs are in the NFL's pocket or the pats.

In one hand you got the pats getting all the calls and favoritism but in the other, you get the bills at 2-0 knocking off the super bowl champs.

Just a thought. Although it could end up being both at the end of the game. Give the bills a bone and let the pats get the win.

I just want a consistantly called game. We did not get that in Game 1 but overcame it

I just want a consistantly called game. We did not get that in Game 1 but overcame it

I'm more concerned with the lines for offsides and false starts. Need to clean that up from the first game and you're looking at 3-5 less penalties.

I'm sure the phantom calls that they won't show on the replay because they never happened with occur either way.

I really hope the Bills have studied and restudied film from the last Pats-Giants Super Bowl. That's how you beat Brady, and we have the defense to do it, and make the refs irrelevant in the process.

The nice part is that 3 rookies in the middle of their OLine is going to force Brady more than he wants to be. Need to be smart in the underneath/outside coverage and not 15 yard cushions.

I fully expect Brady to hit Gronk on a pump fake here and there with the D biting on getting a pick.

Edited by The Wiz

Not looking at all. It's just good to know what we're up against...

know thine enemy?

Kind of like despite their best efforts, the officials couldn't let the colts win last week.

great post !!

well said . this is a valid perspective. the tide might be changing?

although its still favoritism

I really hope the Bills have studied and restudied film from the last Pats-Giants Super Bowl. That's how you beat Brady, and we have the defense to do it, and make the refs irrelevant in the process.

Have you called Rex about this? seriously?

The simple truth is that anyone playing New England has to beat New England and the officials. The refs aren't going to let anyone "win" the game...teams have to beat them, too.

as long as we all understand each other> Rex knows the deal

I think the Bills need to be up by at least 10 with 2 min left in the game for them to win. I fully expect the androgynous Pats to get the refs calls at the end of the game, including phantom calls as needed to help NE win.

Win or lose, I'm sure we will be talking about highly questionable or phantom calls after this game. I hope we just kick a-- so it doesn't matter.

Stop it!

seriously, we get 2-3 calls that give the ball back to them on 3rd downs=3 scores

we get 1-2 calls against us on scoring drives = not scoring 2 scores.

all this and we lose by only 6 means we could have killed them if the refs had not screwed us.

That and and aaron williams 15 yarder because hes a moron means we can never really beat the patriots.

The simple truth is that anyone playing New England has to beat New England and the officials. The refs aren't going to let anyone "win" the game...teams have to beat them, too.

This^^^^. It's obvious to anyone who watches the Pats* games. I have a standard question for Pats* fans--name me a game that they've lost on a controversial (outside New England*) call. I don't often get takers, but I can name about a dozen going the other way.

This^^^^. It's obvious to anyone who watches the Pats* games. I have a standard question for Pats* fans--name me a game that they've lost on a controversial (outside New England*) call. I don't often get takers, but I can name about a dozen going the other way.

Carolina game has something against them in it.

I too can name gobs of games they won with BS involved.

Carolina game has something against them in it.

I too can name gobs of games they won with BS involved.

That's the one (relatively recent) game I'll give them. I can literally name a dozen in the other direction. Not exactly evening out (as you'd expect in a random environment)....,