McCoy left today's practice with tight hamstring...Uh Oh

Big Turk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the WHOLE TEAM left practice?? DOOMED!

lol. Yeah he said someone decided to run with saying he left early ( and then every media outlet ran with the same thing because Twitter) and that was not the case. He never stopped practicing, they just pulled it back a little at the end. Edited by YoloinOhio

lol. Yeah he said someone decided to run with saying he left early ( and then every media outlet ran with the same thing because Twitter) and that was not the case. He never stopped practicing, they just pulled it back a little at the end.

There's a lot of this b.s. happening lately. Yesterday it was Sal tweeting that Aaron Williams said he "hates" the Pats*** when he didn't say that at all -- then every blogger and reporter ran with the "Aaron hates the Pats***" storyline.

I would hate to be in that business; imagine how an old dog like Vic feels.

lol. Yeah he said someone decided to run with saying he left early ( and then every media outlet ran with the same thing because Twitter) and that was not the case. He never stopped practicing, they just pulled it back a little at the end.

Shhhhhh. We're panicking here. We never should have cut Bryce Brown!!! Oh, Lord!!!!

let me be the first to say...DOOMED! bad karma for smack talking. what a week to cut Bryce Brown out of nowhere! who the heck is going to "ground and pound" for us? Boobie Dixon? he's good for 1-2 ypc. Karlos? he's looked ok but he's a rookie and he's more of a change of pace back anyhow. nice work Whaley

Oh come off it. Guess we should have kept Fred too, huh?

Whaley's built you an outstanding team and all you can find time to do is complain about it.

This hammy thing may not be a big deal in big picture. But, I think that trading for him will be one of the worse moves that this FO made or will make.

No, because here's what it did -- it allowed the Bills to move on from CJ Spiller. Even if McCoy is limited by the hammy for a bit he's a better and tougher player than CJ.

It has been reported for weeks that McCoy has some hamstring issues. Limiting his practice so he can rest a little before the game is logical. I choose to believe that the sky is, in fact, NOT falling.

well, that attitude won't get you far here!!