I seen you guys is worried about fights

Jimmy Spagnola

Good to see you Spags. I see your rudimentary grasp of the English language has improved, did you finally get a GED?

I just jumped on, and thought the same thing. How about a cogent thought? Spag, that means have a coherent statement that has proper syntax and grammer.

I'm just kidding you so don't get your panties in a wad.

Some of yous have been real nice so thanks. I just came by to say I hope you guys work up the nerve to smack the NE bully in the mouth. Stop being doormats for a week. I think you might maybe at least try this time before your soft culture gets to Rex. But don't try nothing later in the season when the Jets game is up. That ain't happening.

To the other punks that bad mouthed me I would be careful because it might hurt when I am scarping you off the bottom of my shoe. I use anything I can find to scrape stuff offa there. Like metal or gas or whatever is on the street. So to summarize good luck Sunday.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Jimmi's not so good with technology, so he sent the pic to me.

F1001_Gorilla_Feet_large.jpg?v=139092919

Tryin to be as funny as ever I see there Wormboy. Still hiding under the coffee table are ya? Don't worry none because I'm going to stay in the city and watch the Bills rooting for em. You won't have to look over your woman like shoulder. The Bills is on here cuz of course the Jets were in high demand to be in prime time to get ratings. And don't post no more pictures of your sister until maybe you spray a can of nair on her.

Spags - can we have a quick Q & A?

How many first round picks did we give up for Sammy Watkins?

Do you know the difference between a pick and a rub?

Do you know where your QB went to college?

Take your time.

I don't know nothin about the draft so wudda I care?

You pick your teeth and you rub your something else but you really shouldn't be sharing that on the internet you perv. Keep that stuff in private or if I see you you won't have no teeth left to pick

If he don't play well he goes to the school of hard knocks.

I don't know nothin about the draft so wudda I care?

You pick your teeth and you rub your something else but you really shouldn't be sharing that on the internet you perv. Keep that stuff in private or if I see you you won't have no teeth left to pick

If he don't play well he goes to the school of hard knocks.

Whatever happened to that Jet Fireman guy......at the games? He was funny.

I can't claim to be the only one.

Hey, when you brag you have "inside connections" and can gain access to the field pre game.. If you talk the talk you better produce.

Lol understood. You C biscuit and a few others have had EJ as a hot topic. And I love it. I am no football expert. I just watch the 1 pm games... when the bills play... and thats it for me. But i know what I see and EJ is one of my more enjoyable bills. And i think he he belongs. I just cant get into the stat driven whos whys wheres and whats. Im more observational.

Leroi nailed one prediction. Maybe 2 and people acted like he was Moses. I think he has brought some interesting takes. I just wish he didnt have to say he has sources. Thats what gets him in trouble.

tree little boids

a sittin onda coib

a boipin

anda choipin

anda eatin doity woims

work on that, and get back to us for game 3

Lol