Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The noose is tightening on the Caps. Such great hitting in this series. Followed the message forum on the Washington Post site while watching the game. Caps fans are already panicking about losing in 7. Game 6 Sunday at noon. Should be fun.

The noose is tightening on the Caps. Such great hitting in this series. Followed the message forum on the Washington Post site while watching the game. Caps fans are already panicking about losing in 7. Game 6 Sunday at noon. Should be fun.

There's no way the Flyers can play like that again and win. I wouldn't panic at all if I was Washington. They dominated that game completely.

There's no way the Flyers can play like that again and win. I wouldn't panic at all if I was Washington. They dominated that game completely.

Yeah our old buddy Michal Neuvirth stole that game. How do you get outshot 44 to 11 and win?

they played a little better today...but still never really threatened to score.

Damn, those two wins could doom the Flyers for a while. I do know a few Flayer fans, they insist they have a bunch of good young talent in Hershey coming up and this playoff berth was just a bonus...we shall see

I agree that the Flyers must play a better game in 6. But Neuvirth is in a zone. He was amazing last night. If he stays this hot, it'll be game 7 for sure. If that's the case, all bets are off.

He stayed hot - they still lost.

Pittsburgh vs Washington is gonna be amazing.

Agreed. The better team by far won. Give Philly credit for not rolling over. Caps-Pens will be amazing indeed. Not a lot love between the two. The pace will be insane. Pair that with the expected ferocious hitting, it will be fun. The Pens are playing so hot but Holtby is the better goalie. Pick'em