The key to beating the Patriots this Sunday is...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick pressure from the middle to disrupt the pocket on Brady. While also, bumping receivers off the line of scrimmage to disrupt timing on pass routes. Have to find a way to disrupt pass routes so that you force Brady to hold the ball for more than 2 seconds. And then have to have a pass rush at the same time that forces him to get rid of the ball sooner than he wants to or else take a sack.

If the Bills stop Brady, the Bills win. If they can't stop Brady, then they will have to outscore him. And that will be very hard to do. This week we find out how good Rex really is as a defensive minded coach.

A) I know it's been said already, but quick pressure up the middle. Having Dareus back is great, but don't hesitate to use the MLB blitz.

B) Contain Gronk. Throw everything at him. Play Hughes or Mario at the wide 9 to force Gronk to chip or be blown off his mark or jam with a safety at the line. After that, double team him.

Ray Lewis always said you beat Brady by getting hits on him. Period. You take away the run so they have to throw and them you pound him....

Most team make the mistake of giving them the run and dropping guys into coverage. Then belli runs it down your throat and Brady has his way with a defense in its heels.

Ray Lewis always said you beat Brady by getting hits on him. Period. You take away the run so they have to throw and them you pound him....

Most team make the mistake of giving them the run and dropping guys into coverage. Then belli runs it down your throat and Brady has his way with a defense in its heels.

speaking of Ray Lewis, I just remembered that the Ravens had the Pats* D on their heels last year in the playoffs. Before The cheaters dusted off their little "rule book" - ahem. Anyway, I am sure TT has some knowledge he has brought forth from that matchup.