McCourty on Buffalo "It was a zoo in there"

ricojes

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/mccourty-buffalo-it-was-zoo-there-last-season?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

McCourty talks about the Bills fans. I don't know about you guys, but I am ready to go right now. They can schedule the game for this afternoon, I'll leave work now and tailgate. I am so pumped already, I may need an oxygen tank Sunday.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!

Bring that noise 12th man!

Edited by ricojes

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't know about you guys, but I am ready to go right now. They can schedule the game for this afternoon, I'll leave work now and tailgate. I am so pumped already, I may need an oxygen tank Sunday."

If there was a quote of the year contest, you'd have my vote.

i can only imagine how loud it was! it was almost that loud at my house and i was the only one there, except for my son who is five. he asked me to step back from the television and not yell so much. i used no four letter words and was still worried my neighbors might call the police. what a game!

i can only imagine how loud it was! it was almost that loud at my house and i was the only one there, except for my son who is five. he asked me to step back from the television and not yell so much. i used no four letter words and was still worried my neighbors might call the police. what a game!

When Darby picked luck I grabbed a pillow from the couch, spiked the hell out of it and yelled "lets go rookie"!

After I ripped my shirt off and stopped barking like a dog, I looked down to see my wife, 3 year old and 5 month old staring at me in fear. They just dont get it.

Edited by Juice_32

Everyone needs to bring some noisemakers for that extra push. Clackers, new years eve horns, those inflatable tubes you beat together. And of course, hearty rounds of "CHEEEEAAAA-TERRRRRRRR...CHEEEEAAAA-TERRRRRRRR..."

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On Murph's show yesterday ALL the players gushed about the crowd noise. Said it was disruptive at times. Rex says the D has to prepare for it.

And that was against the Colts.

Sunday is going to be INSANE

i was just listening on the Sports Hub (Pats radio station in NE) and they were mocking the crowd noise being any kind of factor. They said "who do you think we are, mike tomlin and roethlisberger? We can communicate no matter what. I'm pretty sure Brady has played there before. What a joke"

this. i was yelling DEFENSE but it was so loud i couldn't even hear myself. i noticed i had pretty much lost my voice by halftime. everyone drink tea, don't talk for the rest of the week, and we should be good for Sunday!

I'm going to my first Bills game in my life when they play Washington this year. I am sure I will scream mine away as well :thumbsup:

I'm going to my first Bills game in my life when they play Washington this year. I am sure I will scream mine away as well :thumbsup:

That's awesome, however, you are going to be disappointed by that atomosphere. Since it's week 15, there's almost a 100% chance Washington won't be in the playoff hunt at that point. Add that to the fact that the fans are marginal anyway, and I don't expect a spirited crowd.

Hopefully the Bills are still fighting for a playoff spot and we (I'm going as well) take over the stadium.

Also, fedex field sucks ass.

When Darby picked luck I grabbed a pillow from the couch, spiked the hell out of it and yelled "lets go rookie"!

After I ripped my shirt off and stopped barking like a dog, I looked down to see my wife, 3 year old and 5 month old staring at me in fear. They just dont get it.

perfectly normal reaction in my eyes....

That rule doesn't exist anymore.

It's the *Patsie's, wouldn't surprise me if they figure out some way to try and quiet us...