WKBT-FT - La Crosse, WI
WISC - Madison, WI
WDJT - Milwaukee, WI
WSAW - Wausau, WI

CBS Broadcast Team

Play-by-Play: Kevin Harlan
Color Analyst: Rich Gannon

@TBNSports

Coming attractions by @JaySkurski: Brady, Gronkowski rolling again. #Patriots at #Bills next: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/13/coming-attractions-brady-gronkowski-are-rolling-again/

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dink and dunk Colt drives in the second half when the Bills kept blitzing but Luck got the ball out quick before they got to him is what Disgraced QB Tom Brady will do all day if the Bills don't make some adjustment

If I don't hear loud, sustained "CHEATER" chants throughout the game next week I'll be disappointed. Preferably the loudest of them coming when Br*dy is being helped off the field after getting demolished by Dareus.

I'd like it so loud the announcers HAVE TO comment on it. Just like the Steelers game, have it come up every week and embarrass the league. (Cheaters can't be embarrassed, I'm afraid.)

If I don't hear loud, sustained "CHEATER" chants throughout the game next week I'll be disappointed. Preferably the loudest of them coming when Br*dy is being helped off the field after getting demolished by Dareus.

This

@NESN

John Jastremski and Jim McNally could be returning to work soon -- if the NFL allows it. http://nesn.com/?p=517653

@NESN

ESPN might've provided even more motivation for the Patriots today: http://nesn.com/?p=517563

710x380-20150911-chandler.jpg?itok=tunAL
Tight End Scott Chandler shared his thoughts on his first regular season game with the Patriots, the atmosphere in Gillette Stadium and sharing the playing field with Rob Gronkowski.

Traitor! :rolleyes:

@NESN

John Jastremski and Jim McNally could be returning to work soon -- if the NFL allows it. http://nesn.com/?p=517653

@NESN

ESPN might've provided even more motivation for the Patriots today: http://nesn.com/?p=517563

710x380-20150911-chandler.jpg?itok=tunAL

Traitor! :rolleyes:

What do you expect? He played for Dallas twice before coming to Buffalo.

The one thing I noticed in Pitt/NE is the NE ends had a difficult time holding the edge in the game. Pittsburgh could have stayed in that game by just running Williams around the ends.

It's great that Roman has so many weapons in the arsenal. There will be a lot of ways to exploit the Patriots D.

I would think the Pasties* will be emphasizing getting their hands up to bat down passes here.

Does.look like he throws kind of a flat trajectory. Visually my concern is that his smaller stature means he's not seeing well over the middle. Whatever if there's a staff that will test him in new ways and get him outside of his comfort zone, it will be NE's

Does.look like he throws kind of a flat trajectory. Visually my concern is that his smaller stature means he's not seeing well over the middle. Whatever if there's a staff that will test him in new ways and get him outside of his comfort zone, it will be NE's

The run game has to produce on a higher level than we saw yesterday to set up success for Tyrod to throw.

It could be my memory, but I don't remember seeing many/any throws over the middle from Tyrod. He almost entirely works the flats, or the deep ball down the sideline. Again, could be my memory, though. If it works, awesome... but I could see a team taking that away.

It could be my memory, but I don't remember seeing many/any throws over the middle from Tyrod. He almost entirely works the flats, or the deep ball down the sideline. Again, could be my memory, though. If it works, awesome... but I could see a team taking that away.

He hit Clay down the middle for a nice gain. It was slightly underthrown, but a good completion nonetheless.

The run game has to produce on a higher level than we saw yesterday to set up success for Tyrod to throw.

At the expense of my fantasy team, I'd like to see Karlos Williams get a larger share of the carries. He hits the hole more decisively than McCoy who (much like Spiller) prefers to break the big gains. They could make a great tandem.

Our O-Line run blocking didn't seem to improve as much from last year as I'd hoped. I hope our back-up O-line coach is up to the task.

@BostonDotCom

Tyrod Taylor and the Bills have the look of the 2012 49ers http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2015/09/14/tyrod-taylor-and-the-bills-have-the-look-the-ers/Zt9mzeQA9cQAUSLvvAwpjK/story.html

At the expense of my fantasy team, I'd like to see Karlos Williams get a larger share of the carries. He hits the hole more decisively than McCoy who (much like Spiller) prefers to break the big gains. They could make a great tandem.

Our O-Line run blocking didn't seem to improve as much from last year as I'd hoped. I hope our back-up O-line coach is up to the task.

I would be surprised to see the Bills unveil unbalanced line and more heavy package formations to pound the Patriots D.

@BostonDotCom

Rex Ryan can’t wait for Patriots to come to Buffalo, Bills fans chant ‘We Want Brady’ http://trib.al/QdmK43r

Oh darn. The New England headsets are blaring the WGR broadcast feed and the dialogue from Battlefield Earth at volume setting 11. When I'm listening to the game on WGR during a storm, I frequently get the coach's feed over my radio. Just basic radio interference. Nothing to see here.

Oh darn. The New England headsets are blaring the WGR broadcast feed and the dialogue from Battlefield Earth at volume setting 11. When I'm listening to the game on WGR during a storm, I frequently get the coach's feed over my radio. Just basic radio interference. Nothing to see here.

I would have gotten a sensible chuckle from this but the Battlefield Earth dialogue made me actually laugh.