WTVF - Richmond, VA
WDBJ - Roanoke, VA
WFRV - Green Bay, WI
WKBT-FT - La Crosse, WI
WISC - Madison, WI
WDJT - Milwaukee, WI
WSAW - Wausau, WI

Brady today on the radio about Buffalo and the fans"

"I know we've had a pretty good record over the years against them, but it's always tight games and certainly playing in Buffalo, it's a very, very loud stadium, he said. It's an old stadium, but it's surprisingly very, very loud. It's a great environment for football and we'll be tested. There's no doubt they have a real good football team."

Edited by Beef Jerky

No Easley on Pats defense. Possible to miss 1-2 games with "Hip Pointer"

Hip Pointer- is a contusion on the pelvis caused by a direct blow or a bad fall at an iliac crest and / or hip bone and a bruise of the abdominal muscles (transverse and oblique abdominal muscles). Surrounding structures such as the tensor fasciae latae and the greater trochanter may also be affected.

Edited by Beef Jerky

My favorite part of Rex's press conference today starts at 14:41 when he's asked:

Reporter: "How much does the P*triots playing two rookies on the inside of their offensive line give you an opportunity when you have players like Kyle and Marcell?"

Without missing a beat,

Ryan: (shaking his head) "Well you have two average football players... (perfect pause) You know, going against their guys."

:lol::lol::worthy:

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Rex-Ryan-WithThat-Noise-It-Makes-It-Difficult/544059e8-1fdc-414c-81cb-829c050ea0af

Dareus is back today with his brand new contract extension. I'm guessing that Fluellen will be released with his return.

WGR Reminder:

8 AM: Doug Whaley

9 AM: @ajwilliams23

NFL Week 2 picks: Eagles over Cowboys, Bills upset Patriots"

By John Breech - CBSSports.com

New England (1-0) at Buffalo (1-0), 1 p.m. ET (CBS): When I first looked at this game, the first thing I thought to myself was, "Wow, Bill Belichick versus a quarterback making his second career start, the final score's going to be 76-0."

Then, I decided to do something I never do: Research.

If I don't hear loud, sustained "CHEATER" chants throughout the game next week I'll be disappointed. Preferably the loudest of them coming when Br*dy is being helped off the field after getting demolished by Dareus.

Brother, I'm flying up with my 3 kids for that chant! Cheata! as Denzel Washington said so well in "Remember the Titans"

I cannot wait for this game. I've been coming up for years, but this year is special. I pledge to all of you I and my boys will not have a voice by the time that game is over.

As good as he is, I predict four sacks for Marsha, Marsha, Marsha this week. He's walking into a buzz saw!

I hate Boston! The smugness of their team, media and fans is unbearable. The Bills need to beat the crap out of the Patriots and serve up a big dish of humble pie to all of them.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@SunTimesBOS

#Bills fans chanted "We want Brady" after beating the #Coltshttp://bit.ly/1gkBPs6

Bills fans should be careful what they wish for.

2 wins all time vs Brady and one of those shouldn't count as it was last year in a meaningless game for the Pats.

I am excited but not stupid over this game. If the Bills truly want to be contenders, then they MUST find a way to get past the Brady led Pats.

I'd shut up and prepare! That's it. Motivating the best player in the league is just plain stupid.

If I don't hear loud, sustained "CHEATER" chants throughout the game next week I'll be disappointed. Preferably the loudest of them coming when Br*dy is being helped off the field after getting demolished by Dareus.

I understand the impulse, but don't you think it would just give Brady an extra "edge" to his game?

Bills fans should be careful what they wish for.

2 wins all time vs Brady and one of those shouldn't count as it was last year in a meaningless game for the Pats.

I am excited but not stupid over this game. If the Bills truly want to be contenders, then they MUST find a way to get past the Brady led Pats.

I'd shut up and prepare! That's it. Motivating the best player in the league is just plain stupid.

How do you think the Bills fans should prepare?

Why would you think the Bills players and coaches aren't preparing?

is it Sunday yet?!?!?!

what a dork. I can understand the hubris, but the cockiness is overbearing.