Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

@CSNNE

Troy Brown: #Bills trash talk is 'going to fuel the #Patriots' http://bit.ly/1YaFsCV

Tom Brady one of Tyrod Taylor's biggest motivations

taylor-brady.jpg

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor shares some interesting similarities with Patriots perennial 1st Team All-Pro QB Tom Brady. Those similarities helped to motivate Taylor when the chance to play wasn't there.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look how good the retro Bills helmet/logo/colors/uniform look in this photo...and how awful the much more modernized stuff looks on Brady.

I wish the stuff Tyrod was wearing in this photo would become the standard Bills uniform; the modernized charging Buffalo logo is cheesy and dated, like an old movie that doesn't stand the test of time.

Look how good the retro Bills helmet/logo/colors/uniform look in this photo...and how awful the much more modernized stuff looks on Brady.

I wish the stuff Tyrod was wearing in this photo would become the standard Bills uniform; the modernized charging Buffalo logo is cheesy and dated, like an old movie that doesn't stand the test of time.

I'll sort of agree with you on one front -- the Pats*** pre-cheating helmets with the "hiking Patriot" and red as the primary color in the uniforms were far superior to what they wear now.

The Bills, on the other hand...I like bringing the grazing Buffalo back once in a while, but I disagree that the charging Buffalo is either dated or cheesy.

Edited by eball

The dink and dunk Colt drives in the second half when the Bills kept blitzing but Luck got the ball out quick before they got to him is what Disgraced QB Tom Brady will do all day if the Bills don't make some adjustment

Rex let them play that dink and dunk game in the third quarter. The Colts used up 10 minutes in the third down 24. Rex told them to just keep it in front of them, don't give up any big plays. It was genius, let the Colts take the air out of it for us.

My thoughts for this week...

Bills will get their yards and points, the Steelers moved the ball at will and I think we can too.

Gronk will get his chunk yards because he is Gronk, but double teams will limit him.

This game will be won and lost in the Edleman vs Robey matchup. That is how they pick up their first downs, on 2 yd crossers. It will be a longgg day if Robey lets Edleman run wild.

it is going to be a long day when that kid Andrews (fresh off his Pop Warner league) meets Mr. Dareus!

Would feel a lot more comfortable with EJ starting against Pats than TT. The biggest risk for us this game is TT having a meltdown in his 2nd start.

The thing I can say I've learned the most about the guy in the little time I've watched him is that he's a very poised, cool operator. Hard to picture him having a meltdown.

Would feel a lot more comfortable with EJ starting against Pats than TT. The biggest risk for us this game is TT having a meltdown in his 2nd start.

Good point. Tyrod looked completely jittery and out of his element last Sunday on the big stage.

Cause EJ has never had a meltdown...

And next week it'll be:

"Would feel a lot more comfortable with EJ starting against Dolphins than TT. EJ has shown how to win against Miami and division rivals a couple times."

:rolleyes:

@SalSports

The Bills will honor former GM Bill Polian at halftime Sunday in recognition of his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

@SalSports

Bills NFL ranks after week one:

OFF: Yards - 13th Pass yards - 26th Rush yards - 4th

DEF: Yards - 10th Pass yards - 19th Rush yards - 3rd

Belichick's conference call with the Buffalo Media is happening now:

@mikerodak

Bill Belichick on Bills' players and Rex's comments: "We're really not too concerned about that." Says he has respect for Ryan, Bills.

Bill Belichick: "I think our record against [Rex Ryan] has been OK. We'll take it."

@MatthewFairburn

Bill Belichick asked why Rex Ryan has been so good against Tom Brady: "I think our record against him has been ok. We'll take it."

Wait, the Bills are the ones being painted as trash talkers? Because we're basically saying that we're up for the challenge, and ready to change our fortunes? Sigh.

Apparently nobody has ever watched Julian Edelman play, since he's physically incapable of getting up after being tackled without chirping.

I hope he gets to meet our friend Nigel Bradham.