So that first play of the game

Big C

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It easily could've gone for 15 and you'd like it. Miss a block and it's dumb.

It effectively told Indy to expect the kitchen sink to be thrown so they have to respect every option. And that pressure was kept on with harvin motioning from behind TT in the shotgun shortly after. That we are willing to do the unusual creates space for the usual to succeed.

If it went for 15, it would still be dumb and I would still hate it. A dumb play is a dumb play.

Dumbest !@#$ing curve ever.

You know the play sucks when people are reminiscing about CJ up the middle.

It was a hanger, and Indy crushed it into the upper deck.

Rex Ryan pre-game player meeting quote: "We're built to kick the #$%^ outta people. So our first play from scrimmage is going to be some finesse trickeration". Fact.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Players get injured away from the ball all the time.

I guess we'll agree to disagree. I didn't like the playcall.

Remind me how often the qb gets hurt on a handoff, or a guy in motion in the backfield that doesn't block?

Both were likely at higher risk stretching before the game. Don't like the call all you want but that's a silly reason.

Edited by NoSaint

It will come back in a different wrinkle like having Cassel give it to Tyrod to run or throw

Perhaps. But I don't think anyone (or at lease many) are arguing it was a bad play, just that it was a bad first play. And I agree.

Perhaps. But I don't think anyone (or at lease many) are arguing it was a bad play, just that it was a bad first play. And I agree.

Introduced an unexpected wrinkle that had to be accounted for the rest of the way. Some defensive assistants were surely quickly assigned to having to sort out the wild meh (wild Matt probably works better but....) Edited by NoSaint

The reason it was on the first play was to make them think that "Taylor is our starting QB" was a ruse. Kind of a "I'm just !@#$ing with you play..."

I believe an extension is due for T-mob, this week or next.

Imo

Look who showed back up. props ... so when is EJ getting cut again?

One week does not warrant anything.

imo

It was a hanger, and Indy crushed it into the upper deck.

Rex Ryan pre-game player meeting quote: "We're built to kick the #$%^ outta people. So our first play from scrimmage is going to be some finesse trickeration". Fact.

Actually the way I heard it.... he said it the night before.

it was more like this ----

Why not us? Why not now? We're built to beat the :censored: out of people. Lets go do it. Lets make the rest of the league feel our presence. - Rex Ryan 12 Sept 15.

It gives the cheating scum something to think about this week.

highly doubtful.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever