Colts at Bills Postgame News, Highlights, & Interviews

26CornerBlitz

Bills jump Colts in win number one for Ryan
The Bills jumped out to a 17-0 halftime lead as Buffalo’s defense stymied the high-octane Colts offense holding them scoreless for almost three full quarters.

COzx4m4WsAAL8nW.jpg

HIGHLIGHT: Andrew Luck intercepted by Ronald Darby (1:03)
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is intercepted by Buffalo Bills rookie Ronald Darby.

HIGHLIGHT: Taylor finds Harvin for 51-yard TD (1:02)
Bills Tyrod Taylor finds Percy Harvin for 51-yard TD

Bills Tyrod Taylor scrambles for 31 yards (:40)
Bills Tyrod Taylor scrambles for 31 yards

HIGHLIGHT: Karlos Williams rushes 26-yard TD (:44)
Bills rookie Karlos Williams rushes up the middle for 26-yard TD

HIGHLIGHT: Anthony Dixon 1-yard TD run (1:28)
Bills Anthony Dixon 1-yard TD run

HIGHLIGHT: Luck intercepted by Aaron Williams (:35)

Colts Andrew Luck intercepted by Aaron Williams

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Links aren't working

They're working fine for me.

@buffalobills

"To start my first NFL game ever and get an interception against a great QB, it's a blessing." #INDvsBUF

COz066_WgAAnmby.jpg

@buffalobills

"It's great to get the win, man. Our fans were unbelievable." #RockTheRalph #INDvsBUF

"Our fans were better than our players and our players were pretty darn good." Your coach is impressed, Bills fans.

"I gave the game ball to Terry Pegula. He had the courage to hire me, and I am proud to be the coach of the Bills."

Q: Thoughts on next week yet? "After a couple of beers I'll start thinking about them." #RexJokes

COz2OfBWwAAQ8Iq.jpg

Swag. #TyrodTailored

"Today was everything I envisioned it to be. The fans were super loud. We came out 1-0." #INDvsBUF

@buffalobills

Percy on Tyrod's performance: "You could look in his eyes and see him command the huddle. That's poise."

COz63eGWEAAR-lr.jpg

@buffalobills

"I'm going to go home and relax with my family. Tomorrow, we get ready for New England."

COz-SeBWIAA8bPr.jpg

Listening to the two idiots on WGR post game and they are so condescending to the fans it's ridiculous. Why do they expect fans to ask the perfect question every time? Be professional, take the gist of the question and talk about it without being such d**ks. I think Bills fans deserve better.

@buffalobills

One for one. #RexEffect

COz-66LUAAAKWZg.jpg

@mikerodak

Tyrod Taylor sharp in debut as Rex's QB call pays early dividends: http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/20793/tyrod-taylor-sharp-in-debut-as-rexs-qb-call-pays-early-dividends

@salmaiorana

Here's the quick early game story as #Bills, Taylor roll past Colts. Lots more to come. http://on.rocne.ws/1F7qp6A

via @DandC

@WGR550

Bills with a Statement Win Over Colts http://bit.ly/1VWi22i

Rex's defense stifles Luck, Colts in Buffalo

Rex Ryan's Buffalo Bills defense stifled Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts' offense en route to a convincing 27-14 victory in Week 1. Here's what you need to know:

@TBNSports

Vic Carucci's hot read: Dominant #Bills 'D' beats up the #Colts. @viccarucci at BN Blitz: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/13/vic-caruccis-hot-read-bills-d-makes-colts-un-lucky/

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

With the all the coaches we've had through here, that's crazy.

Beating the snot out of an expected Super Bowl contender makes this such a great 1-0. Doing the same thing next week will be ridiculous!

I can't imagine the hype if the Bills open 2-0 vs. the two teams in the AFC Championship last year. It will be deafening.

Bills bully Colts to win 27-14 in Rex Ryan's Buffalo debut

By JOHN WAWROW - AP Sports Writer

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) New Bills coach Rex Ryan successfully unveiled his bully in Buffalo on Sunday.

Karlos Williams and Boobie Dixon each rushed for touchdowns as part of a ground-and-pound attack that combined for 147 yards, and Buffalo's dominating defense put the clamps on Andrew Luck in a 27-14 season-opening victory.

Taylor is sharp in first start

@TyDunne

Nigel Bradham: "We have to keep winning games ... We definitely want to show that we’re going to be a hard team to beat."

@JaySkurski

#Bills CB Nickell Robey on playing the #Patriots next week: "This is like the Super Bowl in the regular season. That's how I feel."

#Colts S Mike Adams on the #Bills: "They are a playoff-caliber team. We didn't play the Little Giants. They're not a Pop Warner team."

@TBNSports

VIDEO: Our Team's Takeaway. @viccarucci, @TyDunne & @TBNSully on #Bills' big opening win: http://video.buffalonews.com/Bills-27-Colts-14-Our-Teams-Takeaway-29695762

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills RB Karlos Williams first carry in college? Resulted in a TD. First carry in the @NFL? Another TD.

CO0J8HEUwAASyuZ.jpg

CO0J7ZSUAAASWId.jpg

Colts vs. Bills Photos

20502b2147f448e2907e9ad2b6a9720d--nfl_me

ebe589f8b80b437e9ea7a47df5ac830b--nfl_me

@TyDunne

Aaron Williams: "Rex wants us to create a bully. So we’re going to want guys out there who want to smack something. That’s our attitude.”

@JaySkurski

One thing the #Bills will need to clean up is penalties. They had 11 of them for 113 yards against the Colts, including 3 on Jerry Hughes.

Percy Harvin: "We got off to a great start" (2:19)
Bills wide receiver Percy Harvin talks following the team's 27-14 win over the Colts. Harvin discusses his first regular season game in Buffalo, the play of quarterback Tyrod Taylor, and his 51-yard touchdown reception.

@JoeFinley716

@Jack_Eichel11 with 'roommate' @MMoulson at the @buffalobills game!

CO0MwdgUAAAkEcx.jpg

Rex Ryan: "Man, am I proud to be the coach" (11:20)
Bills head coach Rex Ryan spoke to the media following the team's 27-14 win over the Colts.

Ron Darby: "I Knew I Was Going To Get Tested" (3:52)
CB Ron Darby recaps his first NFL game, what he saw on his interception and more.

Karlos Williams: "The Stadium went insane" (1:34)
Bills running back Karlos Williams talks following the team's 27-14 win over the Colts. Williams discusses his first regular season game in the NFL and his 26-yard touchdown run.

@sportingnews

Tyrod Taylor carried the Bills on Sunday. They need him to keep it up to make the playoffs. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-09-13/tyrod-taylor-week-1-buffalo-bills-analysis-starter-rex-ryan-andrew-luck-colts

CO0d0lpWUAAW3aQ.png

@SNFonNBC

Rex Ryan got the win in his debut as the @buffalobills defeated Luck and the @Colts, 27-14! #FNIA

CO0eyRVWwAABIhZ.png

Here is the plan. Everybody meet at the QB ....

635777527894573420-14-091315-Colts13.jpg

And Graham.

Yes Graham being out really worried me for with Graham in there they could more easily hide coverages since he could play safety or CB position. Fortunately the other safeties on team Rambo & Duke all played well when called in to play.

@KimPegula

Just hanging out with the game ball after @buffalobills win!

CO0i1xpUkAIfFxW.jpg

@TBNSports

What They Said: Transcript of #Bills coach Rex Ryan following Sunday's win over the #Colts: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/13/what-they-said-transcript-of-bills-coach-rex-ryan-following-sundays-season-opening-win-over-the-colts/

Aaron Williams: "We're very passionate" (2:59)
Bills Cornerback Aaron Williams talks following the team's 27-14 win over the Colts. Williams discusses the energy Head Coach Rex Ryan brings as well as his interception.

Here is the plan. Everybody meet at the QB ....

635777527894573420-14-091315-Colts13.jpg

Yes Graham being out really worried me for with Graham in there they could more easily hide coverages since he could play safety or CB position. Fortunately the other safeties on team Rambo & Duke all played well when called in to play.

Definitely.

With the all the coaches we've had through here, that's crazy.

Not really, if you think about it. Most coaches walk into situations that are legitimate train wrecks and are expected to turn them around. Ryan walked into a job of building on a 9-7 squad owned by a new owner with deep pockets.

I have decided that I like Kim Pegula a lot.

Didn't they also get a half against Brady? Or does that not count because the Pats weren't really trying?

No it does not count because Br*dy''s ball boys did not deflate his balls in toilet. Br*dy has trouble playing without this ritual in toilet but I am sure someone took their place for Steelers game; on the other hand the football WERE inflated properly unless one of the P*tri*ts' 12th man sneaked in and replaced the NFL tools used by the striped NFL tools.

@TBNSports

Mark Gaughan’s matchup winners include Rex, Whaley & #Bills front seven. @gggaughan analysis: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/13/mark-gaughans-matchup-winners-3/

Aaron’s homage to Fred

For those that may not have caught it when Aaron Williams made the game-clinching interception with two minutes left in the game to seal the Bills win over the Colts, the safety paid homage to his former teammate Fred Jackson.

Williams at the end of the play did Fred Jackson’s ‘Incredible Hulk tear open the shirt move.’ When asked about it after the game, Williams explained why he did it.

@IndyStarSports

'The #Colts' playmakers were outdone by the #Bills' playmakers.' @HolderStephen story http://indy.st/1J6l2Q9