Bill v Colts first half thread

Beerball

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the only time I don't post a picture of Willy Wonka saying the same thing. I'm dying right now. Been finding things to kill the time since 10am.

Same here. Couldn't sleep. What's wrong with us?

I've cut the grass, cleaned the garage, packed to cooler... Let's GO!

Same here. Couldn't sleep. What's wrong with us?

I've cut the grass, cleaned the garage, packed to cooler... Let's GO!

Cutting the lawn is normally what I do with about an hour and a half before the game but it's been raining since Friday night in Rochester. Finally stopped about an hour ago.

This is why I love the west coast!

You're lucky, but if I was on the west coast I would probably miss the 1st qtr getting my kids up and making breakfast for them.

Cutting the lawn is normally what I do with about an hour and a half before the game but it's been raining since Friday night in Rochester. Finally stopped about an hour ago.

You're lucky, but if I was on the west coast I would probably miss the 1st qtr getting my kids up and making breakfast for them.

Pop tarts! Haha.

Pop tarts! Haha.

I might be drinking at 11am EST but I'm at least going to give my kids a decent breakfast. Had pancakes, sausage, strawberries and yogurt this morning. Then there's the wife to cook for. I prefer cooking for her as opposed to watching the house burn down. Responsibilities and all.

What's everyone settling into kickoff with, in regards to beer? I have a Southern Tier Pumking to kick it off, then a nice Duck Rabbit Milk Stout.

Genny Light. Wanted to get the new Southern Tier OneBuffalo but hasn't made it to Rochester yet.

Genny is my normal beer for gameday.

Probably the only time I don't post a picture of Willy Wonka saying the same thing. I'm dying right now. Been finding things to kill the time since 10am.

I've been running the weedeater for 3 hours... At one point I snapped out of it just long enough to realize I was in my neighbors yard. You're Welcome!

I've been running the weedeater for 3 hours... At one point I snapped out of it just long enough to realize I was in my neighbors yard. You're Welcome!

I know the feeling. There is an area between my lawn and the neighbors that belongs to the town. They normally come on Monday or Tuesday and I've found myself doing them a favor to kill another 30-40 minutes.