Bill v Colts first half thread

Beerball

Genny Light. Wanted to get the new Southern Tier OneBuffalo but hasn't made it to Rochester yet.

Genny is my normal beer for gameday.

I always try to get a Genny when I'm back that way, simply for nastolgic reasons! I'm in Colorado now and can't find it here, so have to take advantage when possible. There are some craft breweries making some good cream ales these days though.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I always try to get a Genny when I'm back that way, simply for nastolgic reasons! I'm in Colorado now and can't find it here, so have to take advantage when possible. There are some craft breweries making some good cream ales these days though.

If you are near, There's a bar in Divide, CO where the manager is from Buffalo. They have wings and fish fry.

I might be drinking at 11am EST but I'm at least going to give my kids a decent breakfast. Had pancakes, sausage, strawberries and yogurt this morning. Then there's the wife to cook for. I prefer cooking for her as opposed to watching the house burn down. Responsibilities and all.

Genny Light. Wanted to get the new Southern Tier OneBuffalo but hasn't made it to Rochester yet.

Genny is my normal beer for gameday.

Respect.

Someone on CBS just said Buffalo/Seattle super bowl.

If you are near, There's a bar in Divide, CO where the manager is from Buffalo. They have wings and fish fry.

Nice! I'm in Fort Collins, but get down to Colorado Springs a couple times a year. It'd be worth the extra drive out to Divide. What's the name of the bar?

Wearing my Manuel jersey but I'm on the Tyrod train. Let's go boys!!!!

What's everyone settling into kickoff with, in regards to beer? I have a Southern Tier Pumking to kick it off, then a nice Duck Rabbit Milk Stout.

Home Brew Pale Ale to start, then Fat Tire.

Do we want to see offense or defense first?

Defense!