TNF: Steelers at Pats** NBC 8:30 est

YoloinOhio

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the gambling spread jokes? Does Colinsworth or Michaels have money on the game, and the jokes on us? Don't remember ever hearing broadcasters comment on something like that before. What a weird broadcast including Michaels comments on everyone complaining about the cheaters.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

What's with the gambling spread jokes? Does Colinsworth or Michaels have money on the game, and the jokes on us? Don't remember ever hearing broadcasters comment on something like that before. What a weird broadcast including Michaels comments on everyone complaining about the cheaters.

These guys were unwatchable. Combine their total lack of any analysis with their Brady love and these silly cryptic gambling references, it's horrible.

It should be 24 already.

The last thing that should be assumed is made kicks from 45 yards plus from a street free agent kicker. Which is what you're doing here.

Butler did not look good tonight at all, even when in position like right there.

He was roasted all night. To be fair, Antonio Brown does that to most cbs.

Edited by dave mcbride

It seemed like New England* dominated, but if the Steelers just make those two FG its a 1 point game.

The Steelers couldn't line up on D, had 10 men on the field in the redzone, and looked totally out of sorts.

Yet they hung right in there in New England*

I am feeling good about things honestly

Edited by TheFunPolice

You literally just made that up. Link?

I looked at kicks from last year. 40-49 it's still pretty high and you know that as it gets into the high 40s it's not automatic. So I guesstimated. I would bet anything it's 85 or above and probably closer to 90. Just from watching nfl games you would know a 45 yarder is not hard.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/kicking/position/defense

Two years ago 40-49 was 83% total.

Four years ago from NYT."a 45 yard fg is all but a given."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/sports/football/in-nfl-placekickers-become-cant-miss-performers.html?_r=0

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Andrew Siciliano @AndrewSiciliano 8m8 minutes ago

Tomlin is steamed: “We were listening to the Patriots radio broadcast for the majority of the first half.”

Jason Cole @JasonColeBR 6m6 minutes ago

Tomlin on radio problem: "That's always the case." Asked did he mean here in New England? "Yes."

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago

One thing Pats will never get benefit of doubt from opponents on is persistent issues w/headsets in Foxboro. Tomlin is pretty steamed now

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano 8m8 minutes ago

Tomlin is steamed: “We were listening to the Patriots radio broadcast for the majority of the first half.”

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 6m6 minutes ago

Tomlin on radio problem: "That's always the case." Asked did he mean here in New England? "Yes."

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago

One thing Pats will never get benefit of doubt from opponents on is persistent issues w/headsets in Foxboro. Tomlin is pretty steamed now

this is bigger than this.

did anyone see this live?

i did. it was f*cking crazy.

NFL network cut away from it immediately, as if roger was in the studio himself.

something crazy is brewing with the league you guys, im telling you...