Which team is the most overrated in the NFL for 2015?

eball

I'm going with the Fish -- and truthfully they could be the pick almost every year. They are the antithesis of the Bills when it comes to preseason prognostication.

[insert year here] is the year Miami could emerge to unseat the Pats***

I'm not buying it. Mr. Milquetoast extraordinaire is still the head coach, and that team still isn't mentally tough. They also have a questionable offensive line, running game, and linebacking corps.

On the plus side I think their schedule (particularly early) is favorable, so they'll probably do their usual thing of getting to two or three games above .500 before November and then sliding back to 8-8.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with the Fish -- and truthfully they could be the pick almost every year. They are the antithesis of the Bills when it comes to preseason prognostication.

[insert year here] is the year Miami could emerge to unseat the Pats***

I'm not buying it. Mr. Milquetoast extraordinaire is still the head coach, and that team still isn't mentally tough. They also have a questionable offensive line, running game, and linebacking corps.

On the plus side I think their schedule (particularly early) is favorable, so they'll probably do their usual thing of getting to two or three games above .500 before November and then sliding back to 8-8.

I feel the same way. I'll add, that when I've seen Tannehill it has been a lot of 2-3 yard passes.

The Dolphins for me, mostly because of the people who sing the praises of Tannehill... He's a marginal starter and certainly not an answer for them. On defense, they got better with Suh but weak at linebacker and secondary

I agree with PTR in "Fly Eagles Fly".

Second place is the Patriots.

Why? Secondary is gone, Wilfork is gone, every other defense in the AFCE is better. They finally will not be 12-4 as an automatic.

Now they will still be 9-7 probably and be in it throughout the year, but i expect them to start slow. i wouldn't expect for the Pats to win TR against the Steelers, and i expect us to win.

Dolphins - I think their offense is held in a high regard because Tannehill is technically the 2nd best QB in the AFC East but he's still in the bottom half of the league talent-wise. And Suh is a good player but they lost a lot of players on defense so for people to say they are right up there with us defensively is crazy. I think they are a .500 team

To help Gugny and Cletus

milque·toast

ˈmilktōst/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. a person who is timid or submissive.

I think Miami is everyone's favorite to pick as overrated. I know Denver and Carolina are getting a lot of hate. Carolina was overhyped last year, and I knew they'd not hit .500. Denver this year will do better then people think but still maybe only finish 3rd in the division. All in all, a tough call. Rams and Lions are highly touted this year and I don't know if I see it. The NFCSouth will be a dumpster fire, again. Iggles and Cowgirls could be underperformers. The AFC, I'd say Patriots are not awful but they won't have it easy. I think Brady has his head a little rattled and it will show with age a factor, too. AFC, gotta go none truly overhyped. I think there is a lot of reality and rational when it really boils down to the Fins.

The NFC has a lot of hype in the Eagles, Seahawks. But, the Packers are probably the best team heading in to 2015.

The colts. Did not really beat anyone last year and four of their wins came from the Texans and Jags. The team is definitely overrated. I think they beat Baltimore last year in the regular season, besides that there wins were not that impressive.

Edited by BuffaloSol

I think Bradford is going to have a really big year for the eagles.

Arizona, I think they are going to take a step back. My close second would be the phish.

For some reason I am starting to come around that the Eagles will be a good team. I think Bradford was a huge get for them.

The colts. Did not really beat anyone last year and four of their wins came from the Texans and Jags. The team is definitely overrated. I think they beat Baltimore last year in the regular season, besides that there wins were not that impressive.

Nor was their performance in the AFC Championship game.

Though I don't think they'll be bad, I think the Dolphins are probably the most overrated team: they have absolutely zero depth and their O-line is still not good. I just don't see them as a lock for the playoffs as many people appear to be predicting this year. I see them at 8-8 and Philbin goes bye-bye

Until they prove otherwise - The Bills

1. unproven QB, with a bad backup QB and an even worse one playing 3rd string

2. unproven Offensive line

3. Questionable depth on defense

4. Starting CB out

5. LBers are very concerning

6. Several key players on offense are just a straw from going nuts (Mccoy, Haven, Woods)

7. Lots of injuries

8. Rex hasn't done much for a while and already proving to act like his psycho self in NYC