Spygate to Deflategate-inside what split NE and NFL apart

YoloinOhio

Seriously Hopeful, you need to read SpyGate.

Do an internet search on broncos video taping scandal and you'll find a lot, like this: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5854856 for example. There's more.

And it's free on the Kindle right now too..

http://www.amazon.com/Spygate-Untold-Story-Bryan-OLeary-ebook/dp/B008PYP83C/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget Belichick* was the DC of the Giants in the Bills 1st Super Bowl.

He could have been stealing playsheets and cheating way back then

I had to double check which Super Bowl Thomas lost his helmet in. Haha, maybe Belichick was on the Redskins staff too.

Anyone watch ""Do your Job" tonight on NFLN? What in the actual !@#$ does Ernie Adams even do? After listening to him talk, I'm even more confused than before.

He's got a photographic memory and can tell you by the formation what play it is, when it was run in a game before, and how to defend it. He also has a dedicated phone line down to the sidelines.

He's got a photographic memory and can tell you by the formation what play it is, when it was run in a game before, and how to defend it. He also has a dedicated phone line down to the sidelines.

Not doubting you Doc, but I call bullschit on his ability to tell what play it is based on formation. Even the most basic offenses run a dozen plays out of the same formation. I don't doubt he's a brilliant man and life partner to Belichick with too much time on his hands, but I am skeptical about "photographic" memories.

GO BILLS!!!

Not doubting you Doc, but I call bullschit on his ability to tell what play it is based on formation. Even the most basic offenses run a dozen plays out of the same formation. I don't doubt he's a brilliant man and life partner to Belichick with too much time on his hands, but I am skeptical about "photographic" memories.

GO BILLS!!!

That's what I've heard. No one can tell you for sure except people from the Cheaters. But I find it interesting that he has his own phone line to the sideline.

That's what I've heard. No one can tell you for sure except people from the Cheaters. But I find it interesting that he has his own phone line to the sideline.

I don't doubt that he's incredibly smart situationally and can spout odds and tendencies but if you think he's regularly calling even run vs pass based simply on formation, yet alone exact plays, that's a bigger issue with the OC he's facing than his own supreme ability

If given some signals, he might bat a healthy average but just guessing off of formations? No way

Oh, I agree with you 100%. I think he uses that phone to relay the defensive calls stolen from years of videotaping signals and matching them to D alignments, etc.

I just don't think he has the same ability to ascertain offensive plays based on formation.

Scummy organization from top to bottom. And classless, too. Warm gatorade and corroded batteries? Yep, that's a classy organization alright.

GO BILLS!!!

I don't doubt that he's incredibly smart situationally and can spout odds and tendencies but if you think he's regularly calling even run vs pass based simply on formation, yet alone exact plays, that's a bigger issue with the OC he's facing than his own supreme ability

If given some signals, he might bat a healthy average but just guessing off of formations? No way

There's more, you're right, but tendencies based on field position, down & distance etc. can help him narrow it down.

Anyone watch ""Do your Job" tonight on NFLN? What in the actual !@#$ does Ernie Adams even do? After listening to him talk, I'm even more confused than before.

I avoid anything Cheatriots related. I am so sick of the azzkissing I mute the TV or change the channel.

If Do Your Job, Do Your Job well = cheating :censored: them!