Brady's suspension lifted

YoloinOhio

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly as I see it.

Cheat and do whatever you want to win. If the league catches you... Just throw out the evidence, refuse your drug test, don't cooperate, whatever it takes. No evidence, no punishment. Just wow.

I don't think you fully understand what happened here. I know beer boy gave us trouble over nit picking - but I was trying to outline the issues in the big thread so posters wouldn't be blindsided by this or think it was some conspiracy

So the league has no authority to punish anyone for anything?

Dareus should suit up week one then.

No, just things for which there's existing precedent. So if tomorrow, Brady is found to be funneling money and weapons to ISIS, or running a child prostitution ring...can't be punished by the league, no precedent.

Usually just reduced. And how did they mess it up? They have evidence it happened.

read bradys filings in the appeal and itll go a long way to answering your question, if you genuinely want to know. later today we will get more firm answers of what rang through with the judge, but bradys team made good arguments that many of us tried to share with the board as real issues for the last several months.

i dont like that it was overturned as a bills fan, but the league has a lot of issues that they need to figure out in their discipline program and i hope a bill isnt caught up with them next given their track record.

Edited by NoSaint