EJ for RG3? Please don't let this happen.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many teams I'd seriously trade QBs situations for (Taylor and Manuel for ___). There are a lot of old QBs in the league and only a handful of QBs who are great and still in their prime. For instance, would you right now trade for Tom Brady and give the Patriots both Taylor and Manuel in return? I wouldn't, Brady's getting way too old and the Bills two promising QBs are young and both look good.

I'm thinking the serious trade options (as if...LOL) would be Rodgers, Luck, Wilson, Rothlesberger, a couple others maybe?

No way do the Bills think of trading for RGIII. That ship has sailed.

I hope Buffalo doesn't bite on RG3. Washington having trade talks per ESPN ... I hope Buffalo is NOT in the mix.

Hilarious. After listening to both Shanny and Gruden publicly trash this kid, now they want to shop him. No team is going to want him in a trade, but they might pick him up off waivers for the vet minimum, assuming he has anything left at all. Maybe if you don't badmouth him, you might have gotten some interest. Stay classy racist term for Native Americans.

No way is RG3 traded. His contract is terrible and he is one ACL injury from costing somebody 16.1 million.

He will be cut and have trouble finding work. Think Josh Freeman

that seems to (part of) the issue. His OL hates him and won't block for him, but if he gets hurt they owe him 16 mill gtd...

I still think he can be great. If he's humbled by this experience and lands in the right spot, look out.

His problem is his work ethic. It isn't bad coaching. Gruden and Shannahan are good coaches. This is a guy that never had to work at his craft and relied on his athletic ability. Then he got hurt and never adjusted

That's on him. I wouldn't touch him

His problem is his work ethic. It isn't bad coaching. Gruden and Shannahan are good coaches. This is a guy that never had to work at his craft and relied on his athletic ability. Then he got hurt and never adjusted

Complete opposite of EJ. EJ was benched and did what you want any player to do. RGIII did the complete opposite and I don't think he even sees how bad it is.

Edited by A Dog Named Kelso

It's bad coaching, because it's a meddling owner. The entire situation in DC is completely dysfunctional. I'm sure Gruden is wishing he could pull a Marrone.

The usual RGIII is bad because of injury excuses don't wash. He is bad first and foremost because he doesn't know what he is looking at. He doesn't understand the most basic coverages and route concepts. I will never forget that segment Kurt Warner did last year where he went through about 25 plays and tracked where Griffin was looking and he was looking in the wrong place every play then making the wrong decision and bad throws.

I wouldn't touch with a barge pole contract or no contract. A guy who doesn't understand what he is looking at and won't put in the work? Pass.