Rex is torn TT or Cassel

Reed83HOF

Link that Kaepernick was Roman's guy? Look, I don't know about you, but Jim Harbaugh comes off, to me at least, as kind of a headstrong guy who probably wasn't afraid to make his own calls. Not to mention, he was a quarterback himself.

I don't know what the point of this is. Jim and Roman had great success together. Went to the SB with Kaep. If Kaep was forced on Roman, I don't think he was complain, lol.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dude you gotta chill man. You are presuming all these things that you have no idea about. Russ Brandon? All I said is that if it's Cassel, which again, it won't be, then we can deduce, or at least I will, that it was Roman's call.

I'm perfectly chill. You're the one telling me I need to apologize for questioning you.

Could be. But it would also lead me to believe that if Cassel is named the starter (I'm saying it's Taylor, done deal) that it was in fact Roman's call.

Cassel's going to be cut. I don't have any "inside" information either. I just have what I saw over the last two games.

Manuel and Taylor have locked down the top two QB spots and Simms can be placed on the practice squad, leaving the Bills one extra young talented and cheap player to keep on the 53 man roster and saving themselves 5 million dollars.

It's too logical not to happen.

Read over your last comment again.

Yea I know what I wrote. I'm not taking any sides on any player so I'm not sure where the "your wrong" part comes in. You are making definitive statements about TT while using that same logic (preseason) to say why EJ is better.

Yea I know what I wrote. I'm not taking any sides on any player so I'm not sure where the "your wrong" part comes in. You are making definitive statements about TT while using that same logic (preseason) to say why EJ is better.

I was using your logic in the opposite direction to show the absurdity of it. You realized how dumb it was, but you can't connect it back to you.

So yes, Coach, I was being a little bit of a troll but for a purpose ;)

I was using your logic in the opposite direction to show the absurdity of it. You realized how dumb it was, but you can't connect it back to you.

So yes, Coach, I was being a little bit of a troll but for a purpose ;)

Haha this is hilarious.

I pointed out your stupid logic first, go ahead and point back at mine I wasn't taking any sides of any player, you were.

Please show me where I was making statements like "Tyrod Taylor's ceiling is that one drive" or "EJ can make throws TT can't".

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Cassel's going to be cut. I don't have any "inside" information either. I just have what I saw over the last two games.

Manuel and Taylor have locked down the top two QB spots and Simms can be placed on the practice squad, leaving the Bills one extra young talented and cheap player to keep on the 53 man roster and saving themselves 5 million dollars.

It's too logical not to happen.

If they cut Cassel im done! DONE!

I'm sure he improves somewhat. But I can't get over his height. And I don't think he could've stood in the pocket and made the Clay and Gragg reads, maybe not even the throws.

I wish I can give a factual analysis for Yoho, but I can't. This is just my gut.

I am really trying to not be judgemental on posts this year and try to understand thought process

but

Jesus

What in the actual time you have had an opportunity to watch these qbs makes you think that

a. Cant stand in the pocket

b. Cant make the throws

TT looks composed.....accurate.....he flicks his wrist and the ball is out with volicity.

I felt like yesterday TT had a complete control of what was going on out there.....so much so that he basically just ripped throws from the pocket to say "ok coaches see I can do this as well" in ADDITION to being such a threat with his mobility

I absolutely LOVE what EJ has done this offseason....if TT was not showing so well EJ would def be my pick.

That ball was tipped, hardly the EJ fail we've seen in previous years.

Just got to this point in the thread and I am glad that someone else has posted on it. Marv once said that once someone got a reputation as an early riser they could sleep until noon. Same with EJ's accuracy. Every instance of the ball and receiver not meeting in time and space becomes evidence of what is generally believed to be the truth. Tipped balls, receivers bumped off their route or slipping on their break, a misread sight adjustment. It's been open season on EJ. Weird how that works.

Huh? You might need to read the series of post I was responding to.

My apologies Mr. Wayne, that's what I get for not reading the whole thread. On that line of thinking, I have not seen Tyrod make a throw like EJ's to Gragg or even the 2 in the end zone at the end of game #2 yet. But at the same time it doesn't mean he can't. I would have like to see Tyrod throw a couple of Tds in the red zone, it's the one thing that has been missing so far.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS