Shady helped off field with leg injury

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The year we're positioned to return to the playoffs and we're losing a player a day! This is getting rediculus

To be fair, we haven't lost him yet. If regular season we don't know if he would've even missed a play. A guy on his level should pull himself with any slight twinge at this stage. Could be serious but walking off on his own is a very good sign.

And our starters have been pretty sturdy still this year still! We will see.

I wish Shady the best and hope for that 2000 all purpose yards they are expecting but he got traded because his eyes were writin' checks his legs couldn't cash.

He eschewed decent gains in the preseason game trying to get outside and the results were some fancy dance moves for little gain.

They need a back who will take those 4 yard gains.

If Miller and Incognito play as well inside as I expect there will be plenty of those opportunities just running up behind them.

Karlos was more effective and he was just running head down into the line.

Edited by #BADOL

I wish Shady the best and hope for that 2000 all purpose yards they are expecting but he got traded because his eyes were writin' checks his legs couldn't cash.

He eschewed decent gains in the preseason game trying to get outside and the results were some fancy dance moves for little gain.

They need a back who will take those 4 yard gains.

If Miller and Incognito play as well inside as I expect there will be plenty of them just running up behind them.

Karlos was more effective and he was just running head down into the line.

The hottest of takes

Please go the Marv Levy route for training camps. These competitive practices are stupid. If anything, you want LESS intensity to keep your key guys whole. It's a long ass season and NOTHING is ever won in the preseason. I hate that there are 3 more exhibition games left. Ugh. Season can't get here soon enough

Please go the Marv Levy route for training camps. These competitive practices are stupid. If anything, you want LESS intensity to keep your key guys whole. It's a long ass season and NOTHING is ever won in the preseason. I hate that there are 3 more exhibition games left. Ugh. Season can't get here soon enough

Most of the injuries have been non-contact. Are you saying guys shouldn't be running at all?