Wawrow Article Indicates EJ Sees Wall's Writing

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily that. John Clayton was on with Sal Maiorana yesterday and he said EJ is better than many of the #2 QBs around the league.

All the better for the Bills IF our starter is even better than that.

I'm so sick of your anti-JW agenda, and belief that you're capable of guessing i have any type of agenda. i'm officially crossing you off my short list of people on this board.

jw

I would like to say John that my previous ranting post was not directed towards you or your specific questions to EJ.

My issue is with so many deciding on something that is out of their hands. And then defending either side so aggressively.

I find it tiring and by now annoying.

After reading every post I can still see it still lingers. But folks are improving today : )

But please dont think i was confronting you.

Just frustrated.

I don't even care who wins the starting job anymore.

as long as someone does.

; )

If I personally have offended you in any way, please consider accepting my apology.

and any one else i may have ticked off.

Must be the heat, or the humidity. yep, the humidity is what gets ya!!

:flirt:

Go Bills!

In the end.....everyone here really just wants a winning team

God I miss the Super Bowl days

Lets look forward John , not behind. We can never regain what is now in the past. We can only hope to the future and strive to do better with what we have at hand.

:thumbsup:

and yes thats seems a reasonable thing to want doesn't it . we dont ask for much and we are a very patient peoples we Bills fans.

But lets get the show on the road here!!! :flirt:

Edited by 3rdand12

Easily that. John Clayton was on with Sal Maiorana yesterday and he said EJ is better than many of the #2 QBs around the league.

oh come on now that just can't be!!!

oh and on a side note... Steve Czaban said this on the radio on The Drive.

He's like to have Eli Manning in DC but to him Eli is a meh QB wrt to THE superstars Brees, Rogers, Peyton, etc

JW - are you taking requests? :flirt:

because if possible, i'd love to hear Ryan or Roman answer these..

how far a distance is there between where EJ is, and where they want him to be?

and if he's kept on the active roster as our third string QB, will he get enough work to help him close the gap?

thanks

edit...

what if i promised to fly up and sing 'unsatisfied' on the bar at dave & buster's in a EJ jersey?

Edited by BackInDaDay

In a way, I'd feel much better about the direction of the team if they end up keeping all three, i.e., keep EJ as the #3 QB. It would give me comfort in their patient outlook (but desire to win now with the roster they have), and their faith in their scouting process. QBs are assets, and if you get one with the physical tools of EJ you should do everything you can to salvage that player's career. Cutting bait after two years just seems shortsighted to me.

I know i'd feel better if they kept all three in any order. When I think of a running QB and then I look at RG3. Then a statuesque QB with his high completion, short passing game. Then I seem to remember he went 1-7 in one season with KC.

And yes, cutting bait after only 14 starts seems really, really shortsighted.

Again, i think you have an issue when it comes to what news is and isn't.

You suggest that the story was written to get people talking.

Well, when there is news in said story, people are expected to start talking. It's the nature of how news works.

Something happens or is said. The event is then recorded and published. And people respond to it.

It's really a simple equation, I'm not sure how you've failed to grasp it.

jw

There is "good news" and then there is nit-picking two word EJ quotes...

Go Bills!

P.s. I'll be the guy yelling when Luck is on the field.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

There is "good news" and then there is nit-picking two word EJ quotes...

Go Bills!

P.s. I'll be the guy yelling when Luck is on the field.

you've exposed yourself as a complete and total fake by admitting in another thread that you spent the day simply arguing me.

it seems as if you did this just because.

good for you. i promise this is the last time i'll respond to one of your posts.

troll.

jw

If EJ reads the writing on the wall it says:

1. No one has won the job as #1 QB on the depth chart (Does anyone disagree, if so make the case for MC, TT, or MS)

2. All three seem to have clear upsides and downsides (MC- steady but not great, a winner sometimes, TT- natural and diverse talents but easily smallest of the 3 {4 since MS still has PS time} a winner sometimes, EJ- talented player classy guy but inconsistent and winner sometime.

3. Team is built to run first and a lot.

4. Team has gotten a lot of O talent which means it does not depend on outstanding QB play.

5. Ryan has a history with Jets of winning with not great QB Sanchez

6. Old school thinking says when you have two starting QBs you have no starting QB. The Ryan school says when you have three starting QBs and a variety of ways you can play well, a good HC can make this team great.

I think the handwriting on the wall says you keep 3 unless one asserts himself.

My guess is we keep 3 and Ryan counts on himself to coach well and use the hot hand.

Which depends on who you talk to. People are allowed to have their own opinions.

I'm sorry it upsets you. Everything will be ok.

I'm not upset but it is clear you are.

I never wanted the Bills to draft him for all the reasons he is not starting and now the FO can see the same thing. They took a shot it didn't work out, hopefully we get it right next time.

Jerry Sullivan's article in today's news says Bills moved up in draft to pick EJ Manuel. Calls him a draft bust already?? I thought the Bills moved back in draft with St.Louis?

The details aren't important...publishing the article he's had written since May of 2013 after filling in a few blanks is the key factor.

you've exposed yourself as a complete and total fake by admitting in another thread that you spent the day simply arguing me.

it seems as if you did this just because.

good for you. i promise this is the last time i'll respond to one of your posts.

troll.

jw

I'm not sure why you engage with these people - it's a bad habit. You write a very good article, which is appreciated by most of us on this board, and then inevitably one of our resident mouth-breathing idiots starts up with you, and it seems to burn you to the core. Just ignore it!

The details aren't important...publishing the article he's had written since May of 2013 after filling in a few blanks is the key factor.

I'm like "WOW"!! I've never seen such an attempt to bash a guy!! Especially a good guy!! Maybe they should watch tape while they fact check and see that he is improving with this coaching staff.

I'm not sure why you engage with these people - it's a bad habit. You write a very good article, which is appreciated by most of us on this board, and then inevitably one of our resident mouth-breathing idiots starts up with you, and it seems to burn you to the core. Just ignore it!

I take offense to this...oh wait..you were not talking about me...never mind....i will go back to my lurking mode :flirt:

Ok, i am confused...i see Vic Carucci QB breakdown from last night and it sounds like EJ was mediocre last night. From the tweets I saw, it sounded like he had a very strong practice..what gives...can anyone give a more accurate portrayal??

Vic Carucci Buffalo News QB Breakdown Article:

EJ Manuel: It's hard to see him suddenly emerging as a contender as the battle enters into what would appear to be the stretch run. He did all of his work with backups. Had a couple of good throws near the goal line in 1-on-1s, but struggled on others.