First world problems

Cugalabanza

For what it's worth (I know, not much) I thought the "psycho" remark was clearly in jest. But then again, I tend not to assume people are being dicks.

Exactly.

Funny thing is if I would have said, "you're so crazy that a light bugs you" Then that would have been a normal post.

But psycho makes me the worlds biggest ahole dik jerk punk ass. Like really???

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly.

Funny thing is if I would have said, "you're so crazy that a light bugs you" Then that would have been a normal post.

But psycho makes me the worlds biggest ahole dik jerk punk ass. Like really???

You should consider dropping it.

I'm dealing with an outdated bank that forces me to talk to a real person instead of having my account information available online.

I didnt think bank tellers existed anymore. I thought they had cardboard boxes at the windows.

You should consider dropping it.

No. Now I wanna be a real dick.

Jk.

I'm dealing with an outdated bank that forces me to talk to a real person instead of having my account information available online.

I had that for a while. Wouldn't bother me as much except the fact that there wasn't even an automated recording, and they were only open 9-5 M-F. If I wanted my balance after that, I had to do an inquiry at the ATM.

Sitting in a parking lot waiting for my daughter to get out of crochet class... I am getting tired, I gotta go in for one more midnight shift and then off till Tuesday, day shift.

My daughter is 13 and surrounded by all old ladies... LoL... One lady wears a shirt:

"I crochet because punching people is not acceptable."

LMAO.... Does Alaskan Darin and DCTom knit/crochet?

No. I punch people.

Odd indeed. I think some banks charge to do transactions with a live human. At least I remember that from Wells Fargo or BOA in California.

I bank at a local credit union now. And while it's very easy to use my mobile app to deposit, and I can use a no-fee ATM at the major local grocery store, I actually like to go to the local branch. Very nice people. They know my name. We joke around. A cute teller or two (yes, women, you freaks). It has a wide open desk where the tellers operate---no glass at all. Very accommodating.

I had to pay $50 extra for that last week! Even though I expenses it, I was none too pleased.

#FWP

They wanted to charge me for another night (a little under $100) to stay an extra hour (1pm versus 2pm).

I could have expensed it but the office would have questioned why I paid for another night when I was flying home that evening.

you got to stop staying at Motel 6

Not quite, Marriot Fairfield in Savannah GA.