Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

Get well soon Leodis! Darby is going to be targeted often and Luck will be looking to test his NFL readiness in week 1.

I think Darby will be a player, he will struggle early, as many young corners do, but I'm confident he will develop over time. It would be nice to have Leo back week 1

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening on radio and will watch the game tomorrow in the AM on NFL Network.

But still...I've been pleasantly surprised with what I'm hearing!

Lots of good things happening all over the field on both sides of the ball and as Kelso pointed out, not much in the way of penalties.

:beer:

TT has as many yards rushing as he does passing. I worry that won't work vs good defenses let alone second team defenses

that wouldnt be the case if either Goodwin or Thompson made those catches. those were good throws

Really? I saw him lock in to his receiver twice and once stood there like a statue totally oblivious to the rush. Fast feet will do you know good if you have no sense of the pocket. This guy is a wildcat QB.

That's not at all how I'm seeing it. TT had really impressed me so far.

Just to be argumentative other guys wanted to win too, but excused poor play for preseason

Winning is secondary for most coaches in the preseaon. They "want" to win, but don't game plan to win.

Winning is secondary for most coaches in the preseaon. They "want" to win, but don't game plan to win.

How often do you see end arounds and QB naked bootlegs in the first preseason game?