Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost think I have been underestimating the defense if that's even possible. I knew we would be very good, bordering on #1. But it's just hard to properly factor in the impact of how good this defense has been relative to age. This was a ridiculous young defense that put Pettine into a HC position. Schwartz was a solid DC, but is now an officiating consultant. It's reasonable to assume both these coaches probably fell above average in the pecking order, but I think this young Bills defense really elevated the perception of what they brought to the table. Now the defense is not so young and we have arguably the best defensive coach in the NFL. BB is the only other person in the discussion. This defense is going to be terrifying.

Worst part of this game is Tasker. Preseason for the announcers too, I guess.

Also was a bit bummed Roman didn't let Cassel take a shot into the end zone on that second drive. It's presason---let him wing it!

Not complaining about the performance so far, though.

QB problem? What QB problem? I know, first preseason game. I'm not THAT stupid.

Bad call, jersey is not a horsecollar....

Karlos is suddenly my favorite player.

"Textbook" Yeah, right.

Also, between here and my old man texting me, can Tyrod play 1st down back if MC wins the job?

Yes, I've been drinking.

Not sure a QB playing like that can stay healthy for a season. But is is fun to watch.