Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is will he run when he has a pocket or try to pass. I like what he's done so far but it has been mostly his ability to escape and run and not his arm use.

Yea will he run when we need 12 yards or will he stay focused? Situation awareness needs to be there.

The question is will he run when he has a pocket or try to pass. I like what he's done so far but it has been mostly his ability to escape and run and not his arm

If Goodwin and Thompson make those catches, we wouldn't be talking about this....and with any other QB, after incompletions like those, we're kicking....key play for me was the one where TT had room to run, but hits Karlos for the first down. This guy is NOT one-dimensional.

Hate to piss in the Cherios, but keep in mind it is the first preseason game. Not too much stunting and blitzing going on. but so far, so good

Ok Mr sunshine when was the last time this team did this in its first preseason game?

Ok Mr sunshine when was the last time this team did this in its first preseason game?

Not complaining. But clearly Rex is trying MUCH harder to win this game than most of the past BB coaches.

If Goodwin and Thompson make those catches, we wouldn't be talking about this....and with any other QB, after incompletions like those, we're kicking....key play for me was the one where TT had room to run, but hits Karlos for the first down. This guy is NOT one-dimensional.

I totally agree. The man has some wheels on him, but he also seems to have great vision for the play.