Exhibition Week 1 - Panthers vs. Bills

Maybe the Ws or Ls are more meaningless. But, to me, these games have only increased in relevance-- especially this season for this team. I'm really looking forward to seeing how some of our bubble players and rookies perform. I've been reading about how great Darby is, for example, but haven't seen any more than a vine. Can't wait to see him in action trying to prove something. Same goes for Karlos, Gray, Miller, Harvin, Kujo, Butler, et al.

Oh yeah... I'm also looking forward to seeing how Cassel, and our other QBs do. Expectations are so low for Cassel, that it's getting annoying. Reading the arguments about our quarterbacks is like listening to an argument about which ice-cream flavor is better: Breyer's vanilla, Dreyers vanilla, or Perry's vanilla.

Perry's FTW. All flavors, all the time.

Oh, and Shady up the middle for -2. For old times sake.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are any of the preseason games being televised nationally?

All I see is that you can watch them online...

Bills replay is on NFLN at 10:00am Sat and I've set DVR to record. Atlanta Bills Backers bars to show live, but I guess via online access?

Bills replay is on NFLN at 10:00am Sat and I've set DVR to record. Atlanta Bills Backers bars to show live, but I guess via online access?

Does every pre-season game eventually end up as a replay on NFLN?

In previous years I used to get whatever the pre-season pass thing was called. Then I also would get the Game Rewind for the regular season. It looks like now they've replaced Game Rewind with Game Pass, which covers the regular season replays like Game Rewind, and also says it includes Live Preseason games, but not clear if it is all of them (one article I saw said "Game Pass will make some live out-of-market preseason games available"). The old preseason pass used to be cheaper as each week passed

It has been reported a few times this week that Roman is traditionally very vanilla in preseason and prides himself on not showing anything. I expect nothing out of the offense. Even less than usual, that is.

The success of every offensive play depends upon an offensive lineman's ability to handle his assignment, regardless of the play's complexity. This game will be a good gauge of the O-line's improvement.