Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

No they don't. They play football for lots of money...They're off from February to July.....

Not really. The take a few weeks off after the season, then jump right back into training. Nobody comes to camp to get in shape anymore, it would get you cut...

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://medium.com/sportspickle/rex-ryan-offers-roster-spot-to-anyone-who-punches-bill-belichick-in-the-dick-e1661ff6c33d

Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan today said there is a roster spot waiting for any Patriots player who punches New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick as hard as they can, square in the dick.

Nice. I'm all for it.

Not really. The take a few weeks off after the season, then jump right back into training. Nobody comes to camp to get in shape anymore, it would get you cut...

I wouldn't call exercising and working out a regular job like the other poster mentioned. He mentioned they go to work everyday just like the rest of us. That is simply not true.

Looks like somebody hoping to support his Head Coach.

You should also not discount how all the other players look at this. They know Rex is going to have their back and which adds that little extra motivation.

First post probably makes more sense with the picture attached. post-1296-0-75047300-1439556163_thumb.jpgpost-1296-0-75047300-1439556163_thumb.jpg

They know Rex is going to have their back and which adds that little extra motivation.

people definitely love rex for stuff like this, but rex has been shaky on knowing when to cut the cord too.... itll be interesting to see if he has learned that, or we simply take the good with the bad on these

Looks like somebody hoping to support his Head Coach.

You should also not discount how all the other players look at this. They know Rex is going to have their back and which adds that little extra motivation.

It certainly could work that way. Rex was the ultimate player's coach with the njj and he got burned on a couple occasions.

None of this stuff, Harvin, Incognito, Ememkpali matters one little bit as long as Rex (and the team leaders) maintains control.

Whether Rex maintains control only matters if the team plays well and wins.

Yeah, I have never punched an off duty cop (or anyone else for that matter) causing me to be arrested, so I can and will still call him a dumb ass.

A normal player TC fight is not a big deal IMHO. You don't see me getting down on Gilmore and Woods for their fight. Of course Coach Marrone would have, but thankfully, he's gone.

I'll just have to trust Rex on this one.

I haven't been arrested either but I have been in a fight before. Saying a guy punched a bouncer sounds a lot different than saying he punched a cop. Those are completely different things with completely different contexts and connotations. That was my point.

people definitely love rex for stuff like this, but rex has been shaky on knowing when to cut the cord too.... itll be interesting to see if he has learned that, or we simply take the good with the bad on these

Yep, although good coaches make bad personnel decisions with guys they like all the time. I think Thurman likes this guy, too, although he's going to have a tough time making the team. He has to beat out Buchanon who seems to be having a decent camp and has skills. Will be interesting.

he meant on film

I think JTSP has lots of film on Michael Sam...

@ProFootballTalk: Jets arent surprised at all that Bills claimed IK Enemkpali: Rex is Rex http://t.co/pdSoBR8kAq

I wonder how those sanctimonious fans feel about having our old HC as their OC, and our former starting QB as their new starting QB.

Oh, and how is that choir boy Brandon Marshall doing over there?

Literally the dumbest thing ever posted on this website.

Only coordinator EVER carried off the field by his players after a Super Bowl.

football-l-super-bowl-xx-1986-e1f75cc9a2

About 23:20 into the video:

Then fast forward to about 27:55 when Ditka talks about going into the defensive room to tell Buddy what to do and then <gasp> "a couple of punches may have been thrown." Yeah, fights in football never happen.

ESPN on the "46". Yeah. You're wrong. As hell.

He was a very good coordinator with an amount of talent as compared with the rest of the league was close to unprecedented. They were a defense firstteam and he was given some credit for that after they won the championship. I think Wade Phillips did more with less. Best DC I've ever seen

If I stick my finger in a doberman's face, I expect to lose that finger. Simply put, Geno is a moron.

He very much is a moron. But both are morons. The response was not acceptable

I wouldn't call exercising and working out a regular job like the other poster mentioned. He mentioned they go to work everyday just like the rest of us. That is simply not true.

These players do a lot more than you see. They have to stay in top condition and work on their skills year round. They also have to maintain a working knowledge of banned substances and be careful of what may become banned- and that's a lot tougher than you think. Their professional life is always in flux- how would you like to move at the drop of a hat? The smart ones also have to learn to respect their brand and know everything is watched. It's a ton of pressure

He was a very good coordinator with an amount of talent as compared with the rest of the league was close to unprecedented. They were a defense firstteam and he was given some credit for that after they won the championship. I think Wade Phillips did more with less. Best DC I've ever seen

Nice try. <_<