Mea Culpa 2015...

Please list your post/comments that proved false

I was wrong about Luke Kuechly. I did not trust the school. He was the leading tackler on a team that gave up nearly 400 yards a game.

He has made a ton of tackles in his first three years but from what I have read he has also been an impact player.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two biggest miscues in my posting history have been:

1. Thinking Von Miller wasnt going to make it at the NFL level

2. Thinking Bryon Scott would be a successful hybrid-LB on Wanny's Defense.

Personal apologies go out to Von Miller. Dude can bring it.

The two biggest miscues in my posting history have been:

1. Thinking Von Miller wasnt going to make it at the NFL level

2. Thinking Bryon Scott would be a successful hybrid-LB on Wanny's Defense.

Personal apologies go out to Von Miller. Dude can bring it.

2. thinking anyone would be successful under Wannstache.

ps we all thought Crossman was blownut. dont feel bad.

I'm preparing to have the shoes thrown at me but is Crossman good? The Bills had 7 guys active on game day last year to do nothing more than ST (Gay, Schmidt, Sanborn, Carpenter, Easley, Thigpen & Dean). That was by far the most in the NFL and that doesn't even account for guys like Graham or Boobie. Crossman may be okay but the improvement was much more due to the personnel IMO.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I'm preparing to have the shoes thrown at me but is Crossman good? The Bills had 7 guys active on game day last year to do nothing more than ST (Gay, Schmidt, Sanborn, Carpenter, Easley, Thigpen & Dean). That was by far the most in the NFL and that doesn't even account for guys like Graham or Boobie. Crossman may be okay but the improvement was much more due to the personnel IMO.

They sure did stack that group to fix the abysmal play> but they are still stacked. maybe a wash. He is not horrid and should not be burned. but he is no saint and still should not be burned. he is probably pretty good