NFL should change the two feet in bounds rule to one.

What say ye?

There's been a lot of focus on getting more scoring and offensive output in the NFL, but it seems to me one of the most simple rules to change would be the two foot in bounds rule when making a catch.

Switch to the college rule of one foot in bounds being a completed pass, the receivers will post bigger numbers and there will be some amazing receptions that would otherwise be ruled incomplete.

Also, my brothers and I agreed it would be cool if the NFL added the white half stripe like college football, it would make the ball easier to see. In case anyone hasn't noticed, the footballs are, uh...mud color. Everyone in the stadium is watching this little ball and it's drab brown. Makes zero sense. At least slap a little white on there, it's what everyone is used to playing their whole lives in high school and college anyway.

The NFL did use the stripes back in superbowl VIII, good for them. Bring it back.

Agree on both. I like it! Also bring back goalposts on the goal line! Okay, maybe J/K... But it would be interesting and exciting to see them try and dodge those mutha's. Maybe offenses could scheme around them and use the goalposts to set pick plays... How cool would that be! A receiver gets open and somehow forces his defender to smash into the goalpost... /devil...

What say ye?

There's been a lot of focus on getting more scoring and offensive output in the NFL, but it seems to me one of the most simple rules to change would be the two foot in bounds rule when making a catch.

Switch to the college rule of one foot in bounds being a completed pass, the receivers will post bigger numbers and there will be some amazing receptions that would otherwise be ruled incomplete.

I think it's easier for the officials to make the correct call, too.

1-foot yes, anything to reduce reviews, if it does that...

My kids have a ball that glows and sounds when it hits something...

It wouldn't reduce reviews at all. It would just allow coaches to be less choosy and utilize them on other questionable calls.