Aussiew is moving "home"

aussiew

No, not Australia....but a close 2nd....WNY! I have sold my house in Plano, TX and bought one in Rochester, 14621. I'm beyond excited and already have my season tix. My son Matt and his gf Kaitlin are escaping TX as well and will be staying at my place until his commerical building in Midland, TX is sold.

Will be driving up with my dogs and arriving about 8/26. Cowgirls fan is driving up with me to keep me awake then she will fly home. Glad someone could ride with me...it's a long bloody way.

i CAN'T WAIT! 1ST STOP? Wegmans and any pizza place for some decent wings.

See you soon!!!

Edited by aussiew

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not Australia....but a close 2nd....WNY! I have sold my house in Plano, TX and bought one in Rochester, 14621. I'm beyond excited and already have my season tix. My son Matt and his gf Kaitlin are escaping TX as well and will be staying at my place until his commerical building in Midland, TX is sold.

Will be driving up with my dogs and arriving about 8/26. Cowgirls fan is driving up with me to keep me awake then she will fly home. Glad someone could ride with me...it's a long bloody way.

See you soon!!!

First stop-snowshovel then start saving for TAXES welcome to NYS

See you soon!!!

escaping Texas?