Would you, right now, trade EJ for Tannehill? Chapter 3

FireChan

119 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade EJ for Tanny?

• Yes
    • No

Part 3 of a topic that always ends poorly.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/170205-would-you-right-now-trade-ej-for-tannehill-straight-up/

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176996-would-you-right-now-trade-ej-for-tannehill-chapter-2/

Surprisingly, I'm going with yes for the third time in a row.

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player for player? Of course. So far in his career, EJ is trash. I would love to see him prove everyone wrong, myself included, but I am highly doubtful. But I really hope we find someone better than Tannehill in FA next year or in the draft.

There were/are people who said they'd rather have EJ?

And many....MANY...of the people now riding Tannys jock on this board swore he was a bust and a joke pretty much the majority of his career. So, the whole "I told you so" crowd really isn't so much of a told you so crowd, its more of a "I was wrong about Tanny, but thats not as bad as being wrong about EJ" finger pointers and its realllllllly dumb.

I guarantee most the people doing this can be linked back to posts arguing how bad Tanny is. I know, many of you argued with me when I said Tanny has potential.

And what is with this board absolute obsession about trying to slam EJ? We all get it, he's not there, and we don't know if will get there ever. But do we really need a EJ for Tanny poll for the 3rd time just so you EJ bashers can continue to create lopsided votes in an effort to slam EJ?

I will never get the hate for this kid. He works hard, been a great teammate, never complains, and desires to be great. He may not get there, bit it wont be from a lack of effort or commitment. But there is just this non stop whining about him on this board that makes it almost impossible to have a rational discussion on any topic because people just tie it back to EJ or start countless threads to bash him.

POLL: EPIC FAIL

GO BILLS!

PS: Most of these people have been bashing EJ since draft night and seem move invested in his failure than ever hoping he succeeds...you know who you are. Move on already and lets hope for the sake of the team, he can put it together or one of the other guys can this year so we can go win this damn division like we are capable of.

AGAIN, GO BILLLLLLLSSSS!!!!

And many....MANY...of the people now riding Tannys jock on this board swore he was a bust and a joke pretty much the majority of his career. So, the whole "I told you so" crowd really isn't so much of a told you so crowd, its more of a "I was wrong about Tanny, but thats not as bad as being wrong about EJ" finger pointers and its realllllllly dumb.

I guarantee most the people doing this can be linked back to posts arguing how bad Tanny is. I know, many of you argued with me when I said Tanny has potential.

And what is with this board absolute obsession about trying to slam EJ? We all get it, he's not there, and we don't know if will get there ever. But do we really need a EJ for Tanny poll for the 3rd time just so you EJ bashers can continue to create lopsided votes in an effort to slam EJ?

I will never get the hate for this kid. He works hard, been a great teammate, never complains, and desires to be great. He may not get there, bit it wont be from a lack of effort or commitment. But there is just this non stop whining about him on this board that makes it almost impossible to have a rational discussion on any topic because people just tie it back to EJ or start countless threads to bash him.

POLL: EPIC FAIL

GO BILLS!

PS: Most of these people have been bashing EJ since draft night and seem move invested in his failure than ever hoping he succeeds...you know who you are. Move on already and lets hope for the sake of the team, he can put it together or one of the other guys can this year so we can go win this damn division like we are capable of.

AGAIN, GO BILLLLLLLSSSS!!!!

That's why I posted a topic from almost a year ago.