Help.....NFL game Pass

As mentioned above, I did the chat box thing and had a credit processed in less than 5 minutes. I signed up above 3 today from IPAD and no issues. Already watched the Dolphins first series just to make sure it worked.

Hate that it is not just an icon on Apple TV. Can at least use Apple play this year, but as someone mentioned the bandwidth on my porch can sometimes be a problem.

New AppleTV next month hopefully... You'll be able to just download apps.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, is their website a holy piece of $H!*. I like promo and other tried to sign up for the trial. My scenario went,

1. Click sign up for free 7 day trial

2. Enter CC info to "green checkmark" then back to main page where ultimately nothing happened and I wasn't given the opportunity to do anything but repeat step 1. To correct it, I had to check the "save my cc info" box and then suddenly it works. I only got one email, so I hope their aren't 4 or so "holds" on my account.

NOW

I click the gamepass link on the gamecenter page for tonights game. I then go to a page that reads "launch player". I click that, and then it asks me to log in again. Once it done that, I get redirected to step 1 above. This is absurd.

Same here.

ALERT!! ALERT!!! Just looked at my online bank statement. There are 4 holds for NFL Game Pass! That means the four times I tried to sign up all went through!! Loedward did it 20X!!!! Better write the NFL or your credit card company asap!!

I don't see any holds but that was a fear I had doing it that many times. I kept checking as I went and I still haven't seen a hold.

Are you using the app or through your phones browser? The app (android) was the only way I could get it to work, no pc or browser could.

Every 10 min or so it get "This video is currently unavailable. Please try again later." So I have to restart the video. IMO, totally not ready for primetime, and I thought the preseason app was pretty good in years past.

Anyone have issues watching the game on their iphone va game pass? I can get it on my computer but can't find a way to watch on my phone. It doesn't have the "play" icon and I am logged in and launched the player...

Any season ticket holders get their "free" Game Pass codes from the Bills? Maybe they are waiting for the season to end first. :angry:

Nope. But I did get some plastic stadium bags in the mail!

Not to worried about it now, looks like the next two are on live TV !

Any season ticket holders get their "free" Game Pass codes from the Bills? Maybe they are waiting for the season to end first. :angry:

If someone gets their code can you let us know so we can be on the lookout in case we miss it? Still a decent perk for the rest of the season imo.

If someone gets their code can you let us know so we can be on the lookout in case we miss it? Still a decent perk for the rest of the season imo.

Like I said, if you are going to promote something as a perk of being a season ticket holder, it's BS to be late with the codes. We are two games into the preseason.

Like I said, if you are going to promote something as a perk of being a season ticket holder, it's BS to be late with the codes. We are two games into the preseason.

be interesting to see if anyone goes back and wants a refund from the Bills for the amount of time they do not have access to this. I could see someone claiming they did not receive the value claimed they would in buying season tickets...so they want a$69 credit....sounds crazy but who would have thought texts could cost the Bills a few million?

be interesting to see if anyone goes back and wants a refund from the Bills for the amount of time they do not have access to this. I could see someone claiming they did not receive the value claimed they would in buying season tickets...so they want a$69 credit....sounds crazy but who would have thought texts could cost the Bills a few million?

Funny I thought the same thing. Class action suit, anyone?

Any updates from anyones reps on when these supposed codes will be made available? Kinda ridiculous they ditch preseason live but don't give clubs the promo codes for their shiny new Game Pass package. In the past I think the codes came just before the regular season started, but that was when there was an option to purchase the Preseason Live package. Since they ditched preseason live you'd think they'd be ready to give out the codes by Preseason Week 3!

Any updates from anyones reps on when these supposed codes will be made available? Kinda ridiculous they ditch preseason live but don't give clubs the promo codes for their shiny new Game Pass package. In the past I think the codes came just before the regular season started, but that was when there was an option to purchase the Preseason Live package. Since they ditched preseason live you'd think they'd be ready to give out the codes by Preseason Week 3!

Yesterday my rep told me they are still waiting for the codes from the NFL. She also said free access to NFL RedZone through the NFL Mobile app will be active on 9/13.

If Preseason Live were still a $20 stand-alone package, I would be fine waiting for Game Rewind. But because the combined them, they are screwing STH'ers who were promised free access.

@NFLGamePass

Now on Apple TVdont miss the last night of the NFL Preseason. Watch live games with NFL Game Pass. https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?campaign=sp-nf-gd-os-tw-1000154

It's kinda of weird how it's set up on AppleTV. Not sure I like it but doesn't really matter. The new AppleTV is set to be released and from Ive heard you'll just be able to download apps, like the iPhone.

Just got mine too. I already used the 7-day free trial, so when I click "start free trial" (which seems to be the only option), and put in my promo code, it says I won't have to pay after the free trial, so I click pay now, and it says I already used the free trial. Does anyone see where to just outright buy game pass and bypass the free trial BS?

The Bills FINALLY sent the free codes for Game Pass. Jeez, we only missed all of preseason. <_<

They certainly didn't handle it ideally...luckily for us two of the Bills' games were nationally televised (and lucky for me the first one was on locally in NC).

The viewing restrictions killed Game Rewind for me. Can't watch any time on Sunday or on Monday night. By Tuesday I've read everything, seen highlights and am on to Cincinnati.

I'd probably pay several hundred dollars more than I do for Sunday ticket to be able to start watching the compressed game 30 minutes before the end of the live game and "catch up" with the ending.

Just got mine too. I already used the 7-day free trial, so when I click "start free trial" (which seems to be the only option), and put in my promo code, it says I won't have to pay after the free trial, so I click pay now, and it says I already used the free trial. Does anyone see where to just outright buy game pass and bypass the free trial BS?

This happened to me and it left me with an invalidated promo code and no subscription. Customer support has been less than helpful. They said that I need to use a new account to use the promo, which doesn't really help after the fact.

when i'm at the ralph, half the time i'm watching individual matchups with my binoculars and I miss some action not following the ball (I fancy myself a talent evaluator....lol).

they only show replays about half the time in-stadium (big complaint).

so later that evening, I can use game pass to re-watch the plays I missed.

fyi: in a 3 hour game their is only about 11 minutes of real action (from the time the ball is snapped to the time the whistle blows play dead). 30 minute condensed is nice.

I still haven't received my code. Any other Season Ticketholders from Canada get theirs? I recall reading something that it wasn't available in Canada, but expected it to be a geographic restriction on the login that I could easily bypass with a VPN.