Harvin Most Hated Player in NFL

The only people who will be hating Harvin are the defensive players watching Percy cross the goal line.

You beat me to this.

I have ZERO issue with football players, especially a WR!!!!!!!!!!!, having a major bad ass chip is his shoulder. Realize this about Percy, he doesn't run his mouth in the press and keeps all his stuff in the locker room. Whatever the issues were between Percy and Golden Tate, Tate was first told to not let the door hit you in the arssss.

I suspect that Seattle has a growing pre-madonna presence in their own locker room, stating with the QB. Pre-madonna...........that's just not Percy's style. He is probably just 100% honest when something or some one pisses him off. I love having him on the roster and cant wait to see how Roman uses him to torch the AFC East.

In FF terms, Percy avaialble in rounds 6 - 10 is a good pick up.

Edited by BillsinChesterSprings

This Sanjay Lal cat appears to have been a pretty savvy hire. He was able to "tame" Percy last year and thus far there are no signs of the "terrible teammate" Harvin was known to be in Seattle and Minnesota.

Lal also traveled to Toronto to support Goodwin in the Pan Am Games, and I've heard numerous positive comments from Watkins, Woods, Hogan as well.

This Sanjay Lal cat appears to have been a pretty savvy hire. He was able to "tame" Percy last year and thus far there are no signs of the "terrible teammate" Harvin was known to be in Seattle and Minnesota.

Lal also traveled to Toronto to support Goodwin in the Pan Am Games, and I've heard numerous positive comments from Watkins, Woods, Hogan as well.

I'm getting the same vibe about Lal. He's big on route-running technique but also good at the interpersonal part of coaching.

From what I've been reading, I'm not expecting either Harvin or Incognito to be locker room cancers. And I expect both to do well on the field this year.

Are we on our way to the Bickering Bills 2.0?

I'm getting the same vibe about Lal. He's big on route-running technique but also good at the interpersonal part of coaching.

From what I've been reading, I'm not expecting either Harvin or Incognito to be locker room cancers. And I expect both to do well on the field this year.

Me neither. Whether or not they've actually learned their lesson is irrelevant. They know this is their last chance, they're not playing on huge contracts. Every eye in the league is on them and they know if they want a bigger contract, here or anywhere, they need to show greatness on and off the field.