Trump - could you imagine?!

I think the name Rumplestiltskin is picking up steam.

Trouble for Trump is that he actually said what people are representing he said. A more savvy individual would have phrased his thoughts more coherently.

as if that could happen.

I like the syncopation!

Trumplestilskin

the one who has majical hair.

pyrrhic

clown stick works for me also. i think i might vote this year

pegula for president?!

I keed I keed.

Why keed? better option than Clownstick von Trumpleskilts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump was about as likely to be the next owner of the Bills as any of us. He had the net worth for sure but he would have had to sell off at least 20% of his assets to do it (JMO, I don't think he has more than 150m lying around).

Trump was about as likely to be the next owner of the Bills as any of us. He had the net worth for sure but he would have had to sell off at least 20% of his assets to do it (JMO, I don't think he has more than 150m lying around).

Yup, and the NFL would never have approved him even if he had the cash.

They certainly would have put in a clause that he couldn't run for president if he won the bid.

People would be boycotting the Bills.

But Trump was never, ever a serious contender for the job. The NFL would never approve him. Just like the American voters won't elect him.

Totally agree. If he somehow had become owner I'd be out.

If it weren't for politically active intellectually dishonest people who willingly (and in many cases knowingly) misrepresenting his comments to conflate anti-illegals rhetoric with anti-hispanic sentiment we wouldn't be talking about this. You can't separate the political when the political is the foundation of the issue.

In Other Words: Rob's House is petitioning to be his campaign manager, GM of next team and press secretary.

Thank God we don't have to have a poll picking between a clown and a guy who looks like a middle aged woman.

When did Bruce Jenner apply to be owner of Bills?

Yup, and the NFL would never have approved him even if he had the cash.

They certainly would have put in a clause that he couldn't run for president if he won the bid.

An NFL owner who was running for President would result in massive requests for equal air time during NFL games/shows each time he appeared!

This is getting close to heading to PPP. Already killed a couple posts, but the topic IS very Bills related as pertains to how drastically different everything would be during this drastically different off-season.

Please do your best to keep political slants away while chiming in on this interesting thread.

Thanks.

Thanks for seeing it that way. It was my intention to keep it bills focused although I recognize that is difficult given the close relation of the subject matter to politics. Anyways, if it gets too political, feel free to shut it down, I will not be offended.

No way the NFL owners ever let this guy into their little club. Period. It might have been fun to watch him try to sue them for keeping him out, though. Yeah, they don't forget that stuff.

Trump tried to sue his way into the league, get a NFL team on the cheap, overplayed a weak hand and killed the USFL and any hopes he ever had of owning a NFL team. Oh and Donald Trump would be the last guy I would trust to not move the Bills to a bigger market. Think he wouldnt be dissing Buffalo after a relocation in the press if meant more dollars in his pocket?

Could you guys imagine if trump was our current owner? Not intending this to turn into a political discussion, but could you imagine how ridiculous it would be if the owner of the Bills was fighting with nbc, telemundo and getting into Twitter wars and making controversial outlandish statements about China and Mexico while trying to run for president?!

Whether u agree with his politics or not, it would be a huge distraction away from Bills football.

So happy our billionaire owner can just focus on building Buffalo and maintaining his empire without his other interests being a huge distraction and potentially alienating or turning off parts of our fan base.

if he owned the Bills he wouldn't have run for pres.

Donald Trump is saying a lot of what needs to be said, and hopefully done. He's no "Community Organizer!"

IF he owned the BILLS, I'd love to see a press conference with Donald & Rex. There could be a lot of entertainment value in that.