Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Babcock is a very good coach and certainly an upgrade if the Sabres get him. In my opinion though, the success of the Wings has not been as much about Babcock as about the Detroit front office. Now if TM can replace himself with Holland, we'll really have something. Git er done!

Babcock is a very good coach and certainly an upgrade if the Sabres get him. In my opinion though, the success of the Wings has not been as much about Babcock as about the Detroit front office. Now if TM can replace himself with Holland, we'll really have something. Git er done!

Why would they want to replace Murray? This organization is stacked with talent, and much of it is young and moldable.

I have to agree. Wings scouting system has been second to none as well. Dallas scooped that guy (Nil) away last year.

I was hearing $6 million + per season, which combined with a presumed long term is what it would take to bring Babcock to Buffalo.

Sounds like as of 5:13pm Eastern Time this is still far from certain one way or the other.

Let's hope we can rope him in.

Edited by Stopthepain

Bastard. I should have known not to click, that amount is about $2 mil a year shy of what I think it will end up being.

I am such an idiot...my hate for the BN was so great I wanted so hard to see this chucklehead making a fool of himself...arghhhhh

Matthew Coolier tweeting source says offer is $50 M. Yolo or 26 , little helpmate a link.. Lebrun and Kyperos tweets would be great to.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MatthewWGR/status/600770259671490562

Sorry for being a social media illiterate.

Edited by plenzmd1

I am such an idiot...my hate for the BN was so great I wanted so hard to see this chucklehead making a fool of himself...arghhhhh

Matthew Coolier tweeting source says offer is $50 M. Yolo or 26 , little helpmate a link.. Lebrun and Kyperos tweets would be great to.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MatthewWGR/status/600770259671490562

Sorry for being a social media illiterate.

Yep here it is

@MatthewWGR: A source close to the situation tells me the Sabres' offer is "in the range of $50 million dollars"

@bradyfan590

Source: Red Wings almost certainly OUT on Babcock. $ quote: "Mike Ilitch won't get in a bidding war with what he believes is his already."

More.."The Sabres have to screw this up now. They have to back down on what they've offered, or MB has to keep pushing for more, more, more"