2015-16 Buffalo Bills Negative Thread

Not enough team supervised off season conditioning and practice. Have to try cutting down injuries.

Need full time officials to learn rules book and study close calls on tape.

Teach players and coaches the rule book in off season . Could be done over internet.

oops, crowd noise at home

Several defensive players said after Sunday’s 24-10 loss to the New York Giants that communication on the field was a problem. The same was true in a Week Two loss to the New England Patriots – both of which came inside Ralph Wilson Stadium.
“Part of it is the crowd noise,” Bills coach Rex Ryan said. “Sometimes in the communication, it’s easier to communicate on defense without the crowd, but trust me – I want the crowd there. The crowd has been terrific.
Edited by ALF

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough team supervised off season conditioning and practice. Have to try cutting down injuries.

Need full time officials to learn rules book and study close calls on tape.

Teach players and coaches the rule book in off season . Could be done over internet.

oops, crowd noise at home

Several defensive players said after Sunday’s 24-10 loss to the New York Giants that communication on the field was a problem. The same was true in a Week Two loss to the New England Patriots – both of which came inside Ralph Wilson Stadium.
“Part of it is the crowd noise,” Bills coach Rex Ryan said. “Sometimes in the communication, it’s easier to communicate on defense without the crowd, but trust me – I want the crowd there. The crowd has been terrific.

so thier collapse is our fault? Yeeesh!

I know they had a few key players out today due to injuries, but they were playing the Titans...you know, the team that sucks and has a rookie QB. It should not have even been close.

They...the Bills....will be lucky if they win 8 games this year...lucky. Look at the schedule. MAYBE they beat the Jags, Dolphins, Texans, Redskins, and Jets one time. That would be 8-8.

Maybe they keep playing like they have the last two weeks and go 4-12 or 3-13. You can't tell me that's not possible if you watched the last two games. Oh well, there's always next year! LOL

I know they had a few key players out today due to injuries, but they were playing the Titans...you know, the team that sucks and has a rookie QB. It should not have even been close.

They...the Bills....will be lucky if they win 8 games this year...lucky. Look at the schedule. MAYBE they beat the Jags, Dolphins, Texans, Redskins, and Jets one time. That would be 8-8.

Maybe they keep playing like they have the last two weeks and go 4-12 or 3-13. You can't tell me that's not possible if you watched the last two games. Oh well, there's always next year! LOL

I don't know, man. Someone told me that Tyrod was a great quarterback who has great stats. Best QB since Kelly, he said. Played great today, he said.

Agreed. I was this close to being a Billiever but I was pushed back on to an even keel.

T Slowbile is what I saw throughout the first half. His passing yards were the same as the Giants game in the first half and rushing?

Yes, Tyrod pulled out two very good rushes, but my god, this offense needs work.

I have to say it. I told many people not to fall into the high scoring September numbers. Welp.... there you have it.

I don't know, man. Someone told me that Tyrod was a great quarterback who has great stats. Best QB since Kelly, he said. Played great today, he said.

The Koolaid was flowing and many partaking.

I know this is the negative thread but....we are missing Watkins, McCoy, and Karlos. Before the season the offense is what we were doom and gloom about.. I wonder what expectations would have been if someone told us Watkins, and McCoy would be out at least 2-4 games each?

Edited by What a Tuel

I know this is the negative thread but....we are missing Watkins, McCoy, and Karlos. Before the season the offense is what we were doom and gloom about.. I wonder what expectations would have been if someone told us Watkins, and McCoy would be out at least 2-4 games each?

There are always gonna be injuries, no excuse. The other team has em too.

If these guys come back and then Glenn and Incognito both go down, we can't evaluate the offense all season? I can already see the posts 'pretty tough to throw when you're lying on your back' etc. Just wait for next year, we'll keep the whole offense healthy for sure...

Offense hasn't been bad overall but to beat good teams they'll need to do more than they've done the past two weeks.

Hoo new they were all injury prone?

There are always gonna be injuries, no excuse. The other team has em too.

If these guys come back and then Glenn and Incognito both go down, we can't evaluate the offense all season? I can already see the posts 'pretty tough to throw when you're lying on your back' etc. Just wait for next year, we'll keep the whole offense healthy for sure...

Offense hasn't been bad overall but to beat good teams they'll need to do more than they've done the past two weeks.

It isn't an excuse for losing, it is a reason for not trashing the team because they aren't performing to expectations. There are valid reasons for not performing to expectations. They are missing a couple of the prime players that made us think they would be ok.

My negative/concern for what it's worth is that for the last two games, the Bills are playing to the level of their opponents. This simply cannot continue to happen if this team is going to have any chance of a run in the playoffs. Taking a third loss at home in an AFC game will simply be unacceptable. I know the Bengals have played pretty good this year. They're scoring a lot of points, but this next game absolutely must have a sense of urgency.

Injuries happen but the Bills are getting hurt in the skill positions on Offense has put a damper on the season. Once the unit gets healthy, it will be fun to watch but until then, it will struggle. Defense has not lived up to the preseason hype. The Cincinnati game would be a good time to see them dominate a good offense.

I suspect this thread will over take the positive thread soon.

Injuries happen but the Bills are getting hurt in the skill positions on Offense has put a damper on the season. Once the unit gets healthy, it will be fun to watch but until then, it will struggle. Defense has not lived up to the preseason hype. The Cincinnati game would be a good time to see them dominate a good offense.

Maybe Rex's style of Defense has too many tricks and not enough fundamentals.

Like Schwartz better.

This team looks very mediocre to me. They compete against poor teams and get overwhelmed by good teams (although they're solid in garbage time in those games).

I don't see anything better than 8-8, largely because I don't think the team is very good. I think they're slightly below average on offense, slightly above average on defense, poor on special teams, and terrible in peripheral categories like penalties.

This team has been taken to school by three teams with coaching staffs and FOs that have been in place for over a decade.

Rex has a lot of talent at his disposal, but it's not his fault that some of the shiny toys are banged up. It's not the shiny toys' fault either.

But the system hasn't jelled yet.

We can't keep changing coaches ever 2 or 3 years folks, and expect The Bills to magically turn the corner after six weeks.