2015-16 Buffalo Bills Negative Thread

Posted this elsewhere, but it's the most negative Ive ever been, so I figured it could go here too...

Serious question as my buddies and I have already started discussing plans for next year...

After the Bills fans helped set a record for Most Season Tickets Sold this year, if we miss the playoffs again what are the chances we help set a record for Most Season Tickets Canceled next year?

I already dropped my family's STs back in the mid-2000s, picked them up again a couple years ago, but I'm not sure it's worth spending the ~$1200/year (plus the additional ~$100x8 for parking, tailgating, and game beers). Especially when we cant win at home, and we end up leaving sad and downtrodden most of the time.

Thoughts?...

I think you may have a very valid point about the season ticket cancellations for next year.

My son has had season tickets for the last 10 years, and he has around 20 or so family and friends he attends games with. They are all upset with how this season is going. Right now he is selling his seats to games, and has stated he won't be buying season tickets next year unless there are some drastic changes in the Bills FO next year. From what he has told me most of those he attends games with this year won't be attending games next year.

The threat of the team moving is gone, and with that threat went the reason a lot of fans clung to their Buffalo Bills season seats. The next few years will be interesting to see what happens should the same people remain in control of the team.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the Pegula's bought the Bills, the Bills averaged 6-10 over the past 14 years. Now, it appears the Bills will average 8-8 (assuming they win two out of their last three games) over the past two years. So, will it take another twelve years for the Bills to get to 10-6?

I think you may have a very valid point about the season ticket cancellations for next year.

My son has had season tickets for the last 10 years, and he has around 20 or so family and friends he attends games with. They are all upset with how this season is going. Right now he is selling his seats to games, and has stated he won't be buying season tickets next year unless there are some drastic changes in the Bills FO next year. From what he has told me most of those he attends games with this year won't be attending games next year.

The threat of the team moving is gone, and with that threat went the reason a lot of fans clung to their Buffalo Bills season seats. The next few years will be interesting to see what happens should the same people remain in control of the team.

The coach is going to be back and the GM is going to be back. As you know very well I don't have much regard for Rex. I consider him to be a self-promoting huckster who at best is a mediocre HC. However, the unappealing reality is that he is coming back.

I'm a Whaley supporter. Overall, I believe he has done a solid job. Has he made mistakes? He certainly has but so has every GM in the game, especially GMs who are not afraid to make moves in order to get better.

My fear in this upcoming offseason is that the current HC will be given a greater say in personnel matters. If you think he has done damage in handling the talent he inherited wait and see how much damage he can do if he is more influential in selecting players. This is a guy who left a franchise in shambles at the end of his tenure in NY. Don't believe the false claim that he didn't select the players he had to work with in NY. He was very instrumental in assembling that roster.

The Pegulas are not rash in the way they run their sports businesses. But they are not afraid to make tough decisions. Whatever changes that are going to be made regarding the front office or the coaching staff won't be done this offseason. The offseason following this one is going to be the make or break time for the front office and coaching staff or both.

Really, I can't understand how any fan can chastise any other fan for being negative about this team. It's been SO long.

Honestly I never read the positive or negative threads. This is my first time in the neg's.

I'm putting a shortcut on my desktop to this thread! :D

Oh, and the Bills suck!! LOL

My dad passed away in 2000. Got too watch all 4 super bowls with him. Also he had seasons when I was a little kid.

he always said " I want one superbowl win before I die" like so many others have wanted.

Well chit I would settle for a division title before I die. That looks like a long ways off. Didn't like the Rex hire

From day one. it had Brandons stench all over it. Now the fans suffer for years 'cause Rex like Dan Patrick

Said this AM. " is better suited for the college game" If that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tempted to do some research on how many Bills Head Coaches have lost to NFL rookie Head Coaches throughout the team's history. It seems to happen a lot, and far too much for my liking. I'll be happy if it doesn't happen again this Sunday.