2015-16 Buffalo Bills Negative Thread

This team has been taken to school by three teams with coaching staffs and FOs that have been in place for over a decade.

Rex has a lot of talent at his disposal, but it's not his fault that some of the shiny toys are banged up. It's not the shiny toys' fault either.

But the system hasn't jelled yet.

We can't keep changing coaches ever 2 or 3 years folks, and expect The Bills to magically turn the corner after six weeks.

Thank you.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losers. They have always been losers, and they will always be losers. It doesn't matter who the coach is or who the players are. It will never change. Years pass, players and management come and go, and nothing changes.

Any time spent investing your heart or mind in this team is time completely wasted, time you will never get back, time that will only leave you unhappy and frustrated.

I'm done. Call me when they win the Super Bowl and I'll apologize. I won't be waiting by the phone.

We know the drill by now, it gets late early for a Bills fan.

Back to the drawing board Doug Whaley

EJ is starting to remind me of Terrelle Pryor. Wonder if he could also try out for WR or TE

Edited by ALF

EJ is starting to remind me of Terrelle Pryor. Wonder if he could also try out for WR or TE

Honestly EJ should study for his real estate exam.

Think maybe by year four he will finally build a decent offensive line or is there another WR with a long history of injuries that could be signed?

Prior to the season both Whaley, and Ryan stated they wanted to build a power type, ball control offense that would limit the QB passes while setting records for running the ball. That really never materialized. Not enough talent on that line, (and losing the best two O linemen could happen this off season).

Injuries to the starting WR's #1 out! -#2 out!- #4 on IR! Injuries to the RB's, McCoy playing injured, Williams with a concussion. The starting QB out with an injury.

As bad as EJ played in London it wasn't him that had the lead with 5 min to go, and allowed Blake Bortles an 84 yard TD drive to lose the game.

As bad as EJ played in London it wasn't him that had the lead with 5 min to go, and allowed Blake Bortles an 84 yard TD drive to lose the game.

a small tweak

As bad as EJ played in London, it was him that took the lead with 5 min to go, and it wasn't him that allowed Blake Bortles an 84 yard TD drive to lose the game.

Thank you Ref's and sloppy tackling.

a small tweak

As bad as EJ played in London, it was him that took the lead with 5 min to go, and it wasn't him that allowed Blake Bortles an 84 yard TD drive to lose the game.

Thank you Ref's and sloppy tackling.

Um no it wasn't, it was the defense that took the lead with 5 minutes to go. It was EJ that spotted the Jaguars 21 points in about a 5 minute span of the first half.

:oops: my bad .... Should have been "he could have taken the lead had Shady not fumbled on the 1 going for the TD" 12:04 in the 4th

Like getting them to within 3 didn't matter. :rolleyes:

Hey, I get it now!!! :w00t:

Luck 2 INT's needed a big comeback and then threw another INT.

He sucks

Big Ben had 2 INT's against Cincy

He sucks

They all suck

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever