2015-16 Buffalo Bills Negative Thread

I think that Incognito is a mouthbreather that will cost us at least one game with his bs antics during or after a very important play.

You mean like gouging someones eyes in the pile? yea ask Dareus about that. Simply cannot get behind this signing or that POS.

As for signing low character players. Well, okay that is one thing. That tool has no charcter period. And the Marrin incident has nothing to do with this assesment.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like gouging someones eyes in the pile? yea ask Dareus about that. Simply cannot get behind this signing or that POS.

As for signing low character players. Well, okay that is one thing. That tool has no charcter period. And the Marrin incident has nothing to do with this assesment.

Was trying to stay out of this thread but nonsense like that gets me riled up. In BPA's world, apparently, every act is timeless and no individual is capable of growth. I hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you.

Negative enough?

Was trying to stay out of this thread but nonsense like that gets me riled up. In BPA's world, apparently, every act is timeless and no individual is capable of growth. I hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you.

Negative enough?

Well looking at your avatar. I would recognize you. So no worry's. Growth? Last year he took while unemployed a hammer to his ferrari in his driveway. So the " growth" must have happened since he inked the deal. Look it up there's pics somewhere.

growth is always possible I Believe Dareus is a great example. he is the player that called that POS the dirtiest player in the NFL. Training camp may have some great moments.

Negative enough?

"I hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you"? "Negative" doesn't mean "Troll," buddy. BPA raises a legitimate point, and you reply by going personal.

"I hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you"? "Negative" doesn't mean "Troll," buddy. BPA raises a legitimate point, and you reply by going personal.

He's a loud mouth who flies off the handle, and that post above was a perfect example; I won't lose any sleep over saying I doubt I want to have a beer with him. I don't know a damn thing about Incognito, but I know better than to claim a person "has no character" when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary.

I think this thread is an excellent idea!

He's a loud mouth who flies off the handle, and that post above was a perfect example; I won't lose any sleep over saying I doubt I want to have a beer with him. I don't know a damn thing about Incognito, but I know better than to claim a person "has no character" when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Plenty of evidence to the contrary LOL.Sooooooooooo many clueless fans.

For my first post in 3 weeks:

Bills suck, you guys suck, everybody sucks, white people suck, black people suck, brown people suck, red people suck, yellow chinese suck, aliens suck.

Ok. See you in another 3 weeks ya bunch of losers and perverts.

For my first post in 3 weeks:

Bills suck, you guys suck, everybody sucks, white people suck, black people suck, brown people suck, red people suck, yellow chinese suck, aliens suck.

Ok. See you in another 3 weeks ya bunch of losers and perverts.

How do you feel about the Sabres?

im referring to the prep that began back when the schedule was released. The longer they wait the better. Naming the starter (or our opponents figuring out the starter) in TC is expected. It's still much later than what the DCs would prefer.

It doesn't matter that much. The Bills starting QB job has been up for grabs for the majority of the last 15 years and they always suck. Once Indy figures out who our starter is gonna be, they'll have two or more weeks to prepare. That's plenty of time.

#negative

It doesn't matter that much. The Bills starting QB job has been up for grabs for the majority of the last 15 years and they always suck. Once Indy figures out who our starter is gonna be, they'll have two or more weeks to prepare. That's plenty of time.

#negative

Not to be negative but Indy doesn't need to prepare for any QB we have at the moment. Teams will do what they always have of late, make our QB beat them. Problem solved.