2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

The positive thread: where all the action happens.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Well played! Lmao!

It really is great to not have the negativity hear. I am shocked posters are following directions! I mean...posters are good at following direction when given the opportunity.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even sleep right now! THE ANTICIPATION

+1. It is always this way with week 1. It explodes when we win week1 and the anticipation for week2 becomes even greater until we hit the first loss; which then is always makes a miserable week....I guess there is never any Middle ground during a Bills season !!!!

I think that we have two guys that can be the long term answer at QB on our roster (TT and EJ) and that is great for this franchise.

I am still surprised that they made EJ the 3rd QB...That definitely would have pushed his confidence down after this drama. I still don't understand what Cassel brings to the table with respect to actually playing the game. I was also surprised by the QB coach comment that Tyrod and Cassel were very close in the QB race. That does not spell too much confidence in Tyrod (based on the comparison, as Cassel is a very average QB)

+1. It is always this way with week 1. It explodes when we win week1 and the anticipation for week2 becomes even greater until we hit the first loss; which then is always makes a miserable week....I guess there is never any Middle ground during a Bills season !!!!

In a way, the first loss is always welcome, it resets my expectations and makes me less anxious :lol:

I gotta feeling about this Tyrod kid. Go Bills!!!

I just have a good feeling about this offense. I think either Tyrod or EJ could have had a breakout season with Roman and the skill players around them. Looking forward to the O opening lots of people's eyes.

Great start, strong team game. Plenty to work on.

Too many penalties

Offensive line needs to block better

The running game must improve

Liked the defense but I'd live to see them keep the opponent pinned down when you punter backs them up.