2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of funny. At the beginning of the season, many of us hoped the offense could manage just 20 points a game. That level of production would get us into the playoffs, we thought, given the D we had.

So far the offense is delivering well more than expected in Roman's first games as OC and TT's first games as a starting NFL QB.

And this is only the second game in the Rex Ryan/Dennis Thurman defensive dynasty. They got schooled by the SB champs. They'll get better.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Just listened to Rex on GR. Talked about the fight fight in the team even down 24, and how they all cared and battled till the end.

Maybe a stretch, but in the Do Your Job piece , Belicheck talked about how he knew he had something in the team when they were getting smacked on the road in KC and the entire team kept competing, even though they knew the game was lost

Maybe?

16 game season. It's a marathon not a sprint. We're still a solid team. We'll get it together and take it out on the Phins

2nd game of the new Era.

easy does it.

we might still be one HELL of Team.

we just dont know yet. heck we just fell out of the cradle and came out swinging. at what not sure , but Bills have the right attitude, just need to learn about some finesse. there will be opportunities for clock cleanings. all in good time my pretties

woo hoo EJ is the (true) back up again (for the time being)

?

2nd game of the new Era.

easy does it.

we just dont know yet. heck we just fell out of the cradle and came out swinging. at what not sure , but Bills have the right attitude, just need to learn about some finesse. there will be opportunities for clock cleanings. all in good time my pretties

?

Game plan Sunday was lacking but all the same, I can't wait to see this defense against a QB who isn't Luck or Brady*. Agreed, there will be some blowout wins this year when mediocre quarterbacks have no answer for what we bring.

Game plan Sunday was lacking but all the same, I can't wait to see this defense against a QB who isn't Luck or Brady*. Agreed, there will be some blowout wins this year when mediocre quarterbacks have no answer for what we bring.

Well I think they had a plan. But it was not well executed. It may have been a bad plan on defense paying some zone and a cover defense.

But lets see what next week brings? I can see some games lopsided in our favor. But hope the Bills remain humble lol

:thumbsup:

Well I think they had a plan. But it was not well executed. It may have been a bad plan on defense paying some zone and a cover defense.

But lets see what next week brings? I can see some games lopsided in our favor. But hope the Bills remain humble lol

:thumbsup:

lol need to get humble and focused, no doubt. those penalties are killers. I still think this D will dominate on some days.

2nd game of the new Era.

easy does it.

?

cuz some will say that EJ is only the #2 until they sign another QB.

plus add in a bit of sarcasm

hey i am not going to take sides on that polarizing issue. Just a fan of the team . i would have rooted for Cassel and his clipboard no problem : )

But would you root for JUST the clipboard?

I'm not a huge Rex believer, but I'm a HUGE fan of the new era. If Rex doesn't do it we will move on and move up.

But would you root for JUST the clipboard?

I'm not a huge Rex believer, but I'm a HUGE fan of the new era. If Rex doesn't do it we will move on and move up.

The clipboard doesn't wear a jersey does it?

I can't pick the players. so i just hope for the best.

took some adjusting to Rex but i have fallen for him. He is sincere, even when he is wrong. Lol