2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that all the hand wringing over the Qb situation will be unfounded. I think EJ manuel will start and will be good enough to win 10 games and make the playoffs. He won't be a "great" QB this year as in top 10, but he will not make a lot of mistakes and the offense will be designed to minimize his weaknesses. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

This is the first full season of the new regime. There is no more threat of leaving. There is no more tight purse strings on free agents or keeping our own outside of the salary cap. There is no more restrictions on what we may pay coaches. A new stadium is on the horizon. Whaley is rightfully the GM and in charge of the roster.

We not only rid ourselves of Marrone and The Madness of Saint Doug but we replaced him with Rex Freakin Ryan, the polar opposite, and swapped Nate Hackett and Pat Morris, for Greg Roman and Aaron Kromer.

Oh, and then we picked up Shady McCoy, Percy Harvin, Charles Clay, Richie Incognito, and Jerome Felton, Cassel and Taylor, and re-signed Jerry Hughes.

The curse has lifted. These are better days.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Always optimistic about my Bills. All indications are that this should be a very exciting season. Can't wait to see the new guys like Shady, Clay and Harvin on offense. Defense should be stellar again. Looking forward to training camp and the beginning of the season already.

We haven't lost a game yet this season :w00t:

But seriously, new pieces, all around new staff from coach to owner that seems to be more determined to making us winners and contenders. And of course a defense that should be one of the best in the league again (potentially the best).

I had a professor in college who said all social scientists could be divided into two groups: lumpers and splitters. Lumpers like to lump things (concepts, theories, etc) together. Splitters liked to split things apart.

CBF is a lumper. He's going to lump all threads into two meta-threads: Positive and Negative. There's no reason for any other threads.

Except that most of us are splitters and we want a myriad of independent threads about about inane Bills related subjects.

Edited by hondo in seattle

I had a professor in college who said all social scientists could be divided into two groups: lumpers and splitters. Lumpers like to lump things (concepts, theories, etc) together. Splitters liked to split things apart.

CBF is a lumper. He's going to lump all threads into two meta-threads: Positive and Negative. There's no reason for any other threads.

Except that most of us are splitters and we want a myriad of independent threads about about inane Bills related subjects.

Isn't dividing into two threads not lumping but splitting by definition?

i saw it as a place where i can post something optimistic about EJ. Usually I don't bother because i know it will be just be followed by a snarky response. And I'm not into arguing. So I just don't bother.