2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the year Buffalo Bills fans get turned on their heads.

Bills come out strong , stay strong and finish stronger.

Simply enough once we got ourselves The Pegulas in the corner office everything we have ever known in Bills fandom has just shifted. everything.

Its all brand new. and its So On.

Full on.

These are going to be the glory days. far outpacing the Kelly Thomas Smith days.

Every game will be thrilling, even when Bills flat out dominate. we will be high fiving from barstools stands and living rooms alike.

be sure to have your tickets punched if you want to get on board.

Finally after all we have endured. we are about to be rewarded.

THIS

IS

IT

how did i do?

i mean every word and cant even post on the negative thread. i just aint wired like that

GO BILLS!!

I think this is the year Buffalo Bills fans get turned on their heads.

Bills come out strong , stay strong and finish stronger.

Simply enough once we got ourselves The Pegulas in the corner office everything we have ever known in Bills fandom has just shifted. everything.

Its all brand new. and its So On.

Full on.

These are going to be the glory days. far outpacing the Kelly Thomas Smith days.

Every game will be thrilling, even when Bills flat out dominate. we will be high fiving from barstools stands and living rooms alike.

be sure to have your tickets punched if you want to get on board.

Finally after all we have endured. we are about to be rewarded.

THIS

IS

IT

how did i do?

i mean every word and cant even post on the negative thread. i just aint wired like that

GO BILLS!!

I guess, since there is no hallucinogen thread, you're in the right place!

This team is going to be fun to watch, that much I know for certain. I echo Yolo's thoughts that the QB situation -- while not ideal -- isn't as dire as some fear. I think the scheme change along with the upgrade in offensive line coaching will go a long ways towards making EJ look the part. I'm rooting for him to win the job in camp. Regardless of who wins the QB battle, I think this offense is going to score more points than people expect, mainly due to the amount of times they'll be playing on a shortened field thanks to the defense.

Bills will win 11 games or more and play a home playoff game. It's happening, so, get ready.

The O line will be a top ten unit. With RI and Miller replacing two terrible Gaurds, and the second year players having a good off-season. Not to mention a better scheme and coaching. And Glen being in a contract year, and wood needing to prove he is worth his big $. They will be motivated. If we are effective at running the ball everything will work out for us

Edited by Franchiseneedsme

I have been positive about the Bills for the last 15yrs.Looking back on it I clearly was forcing myself to see the best in a sub par team.Drinking glass after glass of kool-aid,tasting it and convincing my self it was sugary and delicious.Well it wasn't good, I just wanted it to be.For the first time in a long time I know what it's like to actually be sure my kool-aid is delicious.Whats not to be positive about?It feels like the perfect storm...The front office started drafting talent and signing talent(not trading it) for a few years now.We sucked for so long our talent stayed under the radar.Doug is a great gm if you can't see that your not paying attention imo.We had a good enough team to win with sub par coaching last year.Ralph Wilson basically pulls a willy Wonka and goes out like an OG leaving the chocolate factory to the only person worthy.You add a REAL coach and guys like Clay,Harvin,McCoy,Cogs,and Felton.Guys this is the real deal its not like the year we got Maloy and Spikes.This team is the truth thats why Rex came hear and says its his last coaching job.I also believe the O line and EJ they will be more than adequate with a good coaching staff and offensive coordinator.Your GD right I'm possitive it's our time!!!

Call me crazy, but of the many things to look forward to this season, my pièce de résistance would be watching Jerome Felton and John Conner lead blocking on ST while Harvin is returning kickoffs. I hope we keep both fullbacks and they are both studs on O and ST.

I have been positive about the Bills for the last 15yrs.Looking back on it I clearly was forcing myself to see the best in a sub par team.Drinking glass after glass of kool-aid,tasting it and convincing my self it was sugary and delicious.Well it wasn't good, I just wanted it to be.For the first time in a long time I know what it's like to actually be sure my kool-aid is delicious.Whats not to be positive about?It feels like the perfect storm...The front office started drafting talent and signing talent(not trading it) for a few years now.We sucked for so long our talent stayed under the radar.Doug is a great gm if you can't see that your not paying attention imo.We had a good enough team to win with sub par coaching last year.Ralph Wilson basically pulls a willy Wonka and goes out like an OG leaving the chocolate factory to the only person worthy.You add a REAL coach and guys like Clay,Harvin,McCoy,Cogs,and Felton.Guys this is the real deal its not like the year we got Maloy and Spikes.This team is the truth thats why Rex came hear and says its his last coaching job.I also believe the O line and EJ they will be more than adequate with a good coaching staff and offensive coordinator.Your GD right I'm possitive it's our time!!!

nice screen name!!

Some fans are going to be astonished at how much difference actual NFL coaching makes. Aaron Kromer, for one, is going to show a lot of people that when talent is coached it becomes productive.

this was a great hire, imo. Underrated by the media.

Some fans are going to be astonished at how much difference actual NFL coaching makes. Aaron Kromer, for one, is going to show a lot of people that when talent is coached it becomes productive.

this was a great hire, imo. Underrated by the media.

Super curious to see what players do this year compared to the Marrone tenure. Especially players who played for us before Marrone.

Welcome to the board. Excellent screen name and avatar. It always amazes me when fans (and there are plenty of them around here) look at fans like you (and me) with such disdain because we dare to take the optimistic view. They think we're stupid and don't see the flaws -- to the contrary, we're very aware of them but we want to believe that the pieces will fall into place. Cheers and Go Bills!

Welcome aboard